Communicate

It had been a couple of days now, and you couldn't concentrate on anything else then your parents, your dad, mom, letters, the words he said...at one point there was another thought, about Draco and his ring, he still haven't seen it and it was quite funny to watch him get frustrated, but you didn't think of that much.

All you wanted to know was who the hell your parents were and how are you able to communicate with them. You wanted to tell them what your life was like, what school is like, all the things you had to go through, you wanted to tell them how much you miss them, how much you want to meet them, see them, hear them.

You got ready for the last school day of the week, Friday, and put on a Slytherin robe, You decided you would wear the locket today as well.

You left your hair down and walked out of your room. You got to the great hall and ate some food. You ate a toast and an egg and drank a glass of pumpkin juice, you didn't eat much this past few days, from all the stressing, questions, thinking...

You ate everything and started walking to your first class today which was History of Magic, you had this class with Ravenclaws, a few moments later, when you were still walking, a blonde hair girl approached you, it was Luna, who else would it be. She was one of your great friends, she understood you.

"Hello y/n." she said with her soft, dreamy voice "can I walk to the class with you?" she asked, you looked at her, smiled, and said, "Yes, of course." You both walked to the class.

"So y/n, what is it with you, you keep thinking about something, is something bothering you?" in the past couple of days you hung out with her and told her a little something about what had happened, but not much. 

"Well, same as always, just thinking about school you know." you said, you didn't tell her about your parents, as your dad said not to tell you didn't.

She nodded and you both arrived at your class shortly after. During the class she told you that she was a little worried about you, and you should go see Hagrid and Buckbeak after the classes. It seemed like a good idea and you decided you would do that exact thing.

Your classes were soon finished, nothing special happened that day, you knew that the weekend was coming and you could be free. You walked out to Hagrid's little house and looked around, he wasn't there, but you could hear him from somewhere near. You made your way to where you and Buckbeak were the last time, and there he was the half-giant and the beautiful Hippogriff.

"Hello Hagrid, Buckbeak!" you said as you were near them, they turned around Hagrid was surprised but smiled shortly after, and Buckbeak immediately made his way to you. He brushed on your shoulder with his head and you immediately started patting it.

"Hi therew y/n, how are yah, what brings yah here today?" he asked still smiling "Well, I'm doing okay and I came here to talk to you and Buckbeak for some time, I just wanted to have a comfortable and peaceful afternoon." you said and sat down opposite to Hagrid.

"Well okay then.."  he said, you talked a bit, discussed what happened last time and how he does not know what will happen with him or Buckbeak. You were quite sad to hear that, you decided you would talk to Draco, give him a piece of your mind or perhaps a taste of your fist.

When it was about 6 you headed back to the castle, you went to the great hall for the dinner and then headed to the library, you searched for a way of communication, you searched and searched for a book and after 25 minutes of searching you found a book about it, you took it, put it in your bag and went to your dorm.

You started reading about how there are more methods, you could talk think, or even write. I couldn't possibly do it could I, even if I would though, would they even hear me, like me, understand me? was what you thought. You decided you would try to write them a letter, you got a quill and parchment and started writing.

Dad.

I do not know if you are able to read this or not, it is my first time trying to communicate and I thought I'd thy it like that, I found it in a book, but that isn't important. I want you to know that I have the ring and locket on me and with me, I'm very thankful for it. I got the letters as well and I must say that I was never as confused, stressed, and happy at the same time as this. I love you and mom so much, even if I do not know you in person and if I don't know who you are. I hope you can read this and see how I feel. Also, you didn't seem to know that in the letter I got but I'm no longer in America, I'm actually in the UK and I go to Hogwarts. I'm a Slytherin, and I'm proud of it but my adoptive parents aren't well at least my adoptive father isn't I don't know about my adoptive mother's opinion but I have a feeling I soon will. I'm not gonna make this super long and take your time, but whoever and wherever you are, I just know we will see and meet each other, and I love you so much. I wish things were different but for now, this will do. Please reply or give me a sign you saw this.

Love  y/n

You placed your hand over it trying to concentrate and then took your locket simply placing in on the letter you said "to my dad" and then took your wand and did a spell "incendio" and the letter was on fire. You didn't know if it was just a waste of time, but you decided you would just go to sleep and see if anything happens.

You had a dreamless sleep and it was quite disturbing, you almost always had a dream. You woke up the next day and saw there was nothing, absolutely nothing, not a sign, reply or even voice.

You were scared you did something wrong as you didn't even hear the voice tell you goodnight that evening. You went into the bathroom and took a shower, it was the weekend so you weren't quick. 

You walked out of the bathroom and immediately a light gray letter caught your eye. It, it couldn't possibly be, could it be?

-------------------------------------------------------

Yikes, I did it again, I'm sorry if this chapter was boring but the next chapters will be more interesting this one is just preparing you guys.

Please comment I love to read them. I appreciate every single comment, vote, follow, anything.

Love you soooo much, thanks!           -N