The Dinner

It has already been a few days into the Holidays. You were still at the manor, either sleeping, writing, playing guitar, or even the piano and singing, boxing, working out, going on long walks outside, eating, talking to your dad, attempting to reach out to your mom, or something similar.

You and Draco have written to each other every day, but he had told you in one of his letters that he wouldn't be able to send you many letters in one day as something was up and he had to help.

It didn't bother you that much, one letter a day was enough for you, he always had told you something new and told you how much he missed you. You always replied as soon as you could with what was happening with you, what you were doing, and of course how much you missed him as well.

He really did turn from a fuckboy you had once hated to a guy who you now loved, he was nice yes, but only to you. He had this soft spot for you, this nice in him just to share it with you but as well he was protective, harsh even toxic but that was what you also liked very much.

Other boys, the nice ones, the sweet ones they were boring, always there for you, never fighting back, they were to easy while Draco the one kind of a boy who has that soft spot for you but also makes you do things sometimes, is harsh with you and shows you the real pleasure, he was dangerous, you had to work and do stuff, you had to fight to get it that, that was never boring.

Your mother and her boyfriend had already left to go to their job, while you just woke up. It was 3 pm, you were hungry so you got ready quickly and then you made your way to the kitchen.

It was nice and warm in the manor, not cold like it was outside so you only wore a plain oversized shirt and sweatpants.

You ordered some lunch and started eating once you got it. It was really good, you thought about ordering a dessert but you wanted to go get yourself a book you had only a couple of chapters left off and read it while eating the dessert.

Once you got the book, you ended up reading it in your bedroom, as it was really interesting, about the dark arts, you liked it a lot. You then put the book on a shelf and went to work out a little.

You did some boxing and muscle exercises and then also went for a run outside. Once you were back you took a shower and thought about getting yourself that dessert as you thought you could eat something sweet now.

You went downstairs and just as you were about to order, your mother and m/b/n came through the door, they were back, it was 5.30 pm already, you didn't realize it.

"What are you doing y/n?" your mother asked coming closer to you, after putting off her shoes and coat. "Oh, I was just about to order some dessert for myself, I'm in a need of a little sweetness," you answered confused as to why she has asked you that, or anything at all.

"Well, y/n..." she sighed, looking at her feet as if she couldn't find the words to say "we all have been invited to a dinner, the" she looked at you and gulped "the boss, wants to meet you and everyone's children and umm talk to you and us and everyone attending, we also want you to meet some people there so you could come with us more often..." she finally finished.