𝟏𝟏 ☽

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀! 𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝟵 𝘆𝗼, 𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*──── ꨄ ────*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Emiko-chan let's eat lunch together!"

"Ok"

The two little girls went to sit at a free table with more of the 4-grade student there, they discussed together and asked what everyone brought to eat.

"Emiko-chan what do you have in your food box?" a little girl asked.

The small girl with the white headband opened her food bento to see a full meal with a lot of everything all the kids got impressed by all the food.

"Woah Emiko you have so many things in it!"

"Awe I'm so jealous!"

Until one boy came up, the boy has small blue eyes and white-blond hair that was tied with a black and red bandana.

"HUH! Who even made that for you!? it's not like you have a mom!" the boy said angrily, jealous of all the attention the little girl got.

All the kids were shocked, even though they're kids they all knew this isn't something easy to say.

"Hey cut it out!"

"Oi Yukio don't you mess with Emiko she can be scary..."

"You're being really rude Yukio, I will call the teacher if you keep it like that!"

"Emiko are you okay?" the girl from earlier who invited her to lunch asked with her hand on her shoulder.

The headband girl got up from her sit to walk in front of the little boy who called her out who was now quite scared.

"I may don't have a mother but at least I have some manners, you better learn how to talk to others before you bring out topics like that!" the girl said with a serious face.

"Yeah you tell him Emiko!"

"Huh! You deserve it Yukio so stop bullying everyone!"

The boy went a few steps behind feeling shame.

"WHATEVER I DONT CARE ABOUT YALL!" the boy yelled then he went toward the girl with the white headband and pushed her to the floor.

Everyone who saw that was in shock. The headband girl got up and pushed the boy on the floor not caring if the teacher will catch them fighting and that made the student even more shocked.

After that a fight started between the two and the teachers came to separate them, they called the boy's parents and the girl's father but of course, he didn't answer.
So Nakamura answered instead.