𝟐𝟕 ☽

"Ouch! Mina-chan! That hurt can't you be more gentle??"

"Hey! You want to look your best or what!?"

Getting ready for the spring event is not easy so I called Mina and Jirou to help me, we went to the mall earlier today to pick a fancy dress and now we're in my closet room.

The spring event is some kind of party my father throw every year, since Haruko my brother can't be here this year due to school, I have to be there.

"I still can't believe you invited Bakugou." Jirou said looking through my shoe collection. "Yeah how did you manage that?" Mina asked while closing the dress zipper.

"Pfff you should have seen his face while I did that." I said laughing from thinking back to today's early events.

[𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸]

"HUH!?" Katsuki shouted surprised. I start to burst into a laugh, "What's so funny!?" He asked me.

"Your reaction dummy! I didn't mean it as a real date. I meant fake date." I said and continue to walk.

"A fake date? For what?" He said while getting beside me and continue walking as well. "My dad's spring event. I need to have a date and if I won't take anyone with me my dad is gonna bring someone himself."

"And what's the problem with that?" He asks furrow his eyebrow.

"Like always he's gonna bring me a rich son to some CEO or something else, to try and set us up. I prefer to go with someone I know so... What do you say?" I asked looking at him, we already got to the teacher's room door so we stopped there so I'll listen to what he's got to say.

"What am I gonna get from it?" He asked me. I grinned, "I knew you're gonna ask that, what you gonna get is access to some important people in our society including heroes that'll be there, it'll get people to hear about you as well." I said.

Katsuki thought to himself a bit, he wasn't very interested in going to this place, but more like going with a 'fake' date with me plus like I said he's getting access to some high people.

"Sure, I'll help you with this one." He said. I immediately smiled, "Thank you! Be all set up at 8 PM at my place!" I said and in a second opened the teacher's room.

"Aizawa-sensei~! We got all the papers!"

"Tch dumbass."

[𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸]

"Ooh~ I think something is happening between these two! Oh done!" She said doing the last touch-up to my dress.

I turned around to look at the big mirror to see how I look.
I had a red long dress that was quite exposed in the back chest and leg my heels matches the dress and I had my makeup and hair all set up.

╔ ────────── ✧ ────────── ╗