𝟒 ☽

It was now our hero training class, All might walk through the door and said the usual sentence.

"IM HERE!" and I got excited like a little kid who just got a candy 'Oh now I want a candy' I took of my bag red lollipop and put that in my mouth.

'Ok now I can concentrate'.

I can't even imagine how happy Izuku was to see All might he probably fainted or something.
just the thought of it made me laugh.

"We will have the usual training for now because your new classmate, young Kanno, needs to do the quirk test you all did on the first day of school" Said All might.

So everyone took the hero costume same goes for me and head to the changing room.

(Describing time, if you don't like it that's cool you can just imagine something else).

My costume was in 3 colors black white and purple. My costume had black tight shorts with a white belt that was connected with high boots.

The boots were black with white clouds drawing on them and some little white wings on the back of them.

I had gloves the color black with the same clouds drawing from the boots, I had a dark top with a bit of expose on the chest area revealing my stomach.

And some seen through purple glasses with little white wings on them.

"Emiko you look so good in your costume!" Mina said.
"Thank you Mina-chan yours is gorgeous!" I replied.

On and on we all complimented our costumes.

"Girls we need to go out now we can't keep everyone waiting" Yaoyorozu said.

So we all head out of the changing room.

(A/N: You can look at the drawing I did it is Emiko's hero costume)

❀❀❀

All the girls and I went out of the changing room and met up with the class.

"Yo Izuku!"

"O-Oh Emi-chan hehe" he took a glare at my costume and started to blush like crazy little me not understanding why.

"Woah your costume looks great are this mask supposed to be like a mini-All might that's cute" I said and giggled.

"W-What umm y-yes y-your costume l-looks great o-on y-y-you too" he said nervously and I just smiled and thanked him.

"Kanno-san I like your costume it's very.. revealing.. hahaha" Mineta said in a creepy tone and of course got a hit from Tsuyu in return.

I got closer to Tsuyu holding her "Thank you Tsuyu-chan you're a hero" I said to her still traumatized from Mineta's comments.

"Kero, no problem Emiko-chan" she said with her cute froggy smile.

"Hey Kanno-san! I like your costume it's so manly!"

"And hot" the two Kirishima and Kaminari said to me only that the 'hot' part was by Kaminari.

"Thanks Kirishima-kun yours look so manly too I love it, who needs shirts am I right?" I said and we both laughed.