𝟏𝟎 ☽

"IF YOU THOUGH THE FIRST BARRIER WAS HARD TRY AGAIN! YOU FALL AND YOU'RE OUT!!"

We got to the second barrier, there was a lot of ropes tied to rocks.
Tsuyu managed to get through that easily, and then there was some crazy pink-haired girl from the department of support who managed to pass through.

"Amazing she can't lose here" Uraraka said about the girl from the department of support.

"Dammit stupid equality!" Mina said.

"Ok Mina-chan Uraraka-san, I'm gonna go now" I said to them casually.

"REALLY!? How are you gonna pass this Emiko-chan?" Mina asked looking at me.

"I'm just gonna run." I said and giggled while getting ready to run through all the rocks.

"JUST GONNA RUN!?" Mina and Uraraka yelled together.
I went a few steps behind I got in position and started to run toward the ropes.

"W-WAIT EMIKO!" Mina yelled but I already went for it.

My legs land on the ropes and with no worries I run on them pushing the air from behind me to make myself faster.

I could feel the wind in my face pushing my hair behind so I closed my eyes forgetting, even for a second, everything.

I always felt calmer and happier with the wind, air is something so precious so when I feel the air like this I like to enjoy myself and take my time even tho we're in competition right now.

You can say I'm quite a free spirit I guess.

While I chilled in the ropes Todoroki and Bakugou fought over the first place Bakugou being the start of it of course.

I finished the second barrier one of the first students.

I looked behind and saw Izuku he was a little mess and he held something with him but I just smiled to myself knowing that he got this far all by his own.

"WOW WOW WOW CHECK IT OUT Kanno Emiko from class A's got past the ropes pretty fast she's probably one of the stronger girls we'll see today that's a girl power am I right earshead?!"

"Whatever stop bothering me"

"Tch what a dude you are!" Present mic and Aizawa said from the room up there in the crowd.

I smiled to myself.
"What're all the compliments for hehe, I'm going to blush if he keeps it like that" I said to myself and laugh.

'Wait I can't let myself get distracted, focus Emiko to the next barrier you can't lose' I thought to myself and slapped myself a little in the cheeks.

"And now we come to the final barrier!! The MINEFIELD RIGHT OUT OF RAMBO 3!"

"It's set up so that if you look closely you can see the landmines are placed. strain your eyes and feet!"

When I got to the final barrier I went carefully through the minefield not wanting to blow myself up.

And while I do that I can see in front of me Bakugou and Todoroki fighting for the first place.