𝐨𝐜 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝟐 ☽

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀!
𝗦𝗼 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝗰, 𝗘𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗼, 𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀.

𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗜 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗘𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗼.

𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗘𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗼'𝘀 𝙣𝙪𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮.

✧・: *✧・゚:*──── ────*:・゚✧*:・✧

𝗞𝗮𝘇𝘂𝗵𝗶𝗸𝗼 𝗞𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼:
Emiko's father, a 43 years old man, he's an important man in high society, in this point in the story he lives in the UK, he's a rather cold person he claiming to care for his kids but after Naoko's death he been less caring for his daughter and son.

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝘂𝗸𝗼 𝗞𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼:
Emiko's older brother, Emiko and Haruko both share the same father but not the same mother, a 19 years old guy, right now he's studying in a high rank university in German, he's planning to come to Japan in the summer (mentioned in chapter 1).

𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗸𝗼 𝗞𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼:
Emiko's younger brother and Kazuhiko's third child, died at the age of 11 in a fire accident.

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗿𝗲:
𝗛𝗮𝗿𝘂𝗸𝗼'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 - Kazuhiko's first wife, a gold digger and a very annoying woman.

𝗘𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗼'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 - Kazuhiko met her in France she was Kazuhiko's secret lover. Later on after finding out she's pregnant, she moved to Japan, gave birth to Emiko and disappeared there isn't any information about her yet.

𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗸𝗼'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 - Kazuhiko's second wife, Kazuhiko truly loved her, she died when she gave birth to Naoko which is why Naoko was Kazuhiko's favorite.

Haruko grew up with his mother separate from Emiko and Naoko. Of course, they met on holidays and important accusations.

𝗘𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗼'𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝘆:

Emiko was born in Tokyo, Japan. She lived in Tokyo until she was 1 year old later on she moved to the UK and lived there with her father and his new wife.

When Emiko was 2 her little brother Naoko was born and at the same time, her stepmother (Naoko's mother) died too.

Naoko and Emiko are in a good relationship since they also lived together they were closer to each other than with Haruko.

Emiko discovered her air manipulation quirk at the age of 4. The maid gave her a hot soup and when she trying to blow on it, she flew all the table to the wall with her quirk.

When Emiko was 5 her father Kazuhiko decided to send her to Japan since he thought it would be the best for her and him.

As a little kid, Emiko couldn't say much or argue back with her father so after a sad goodbye from her little brother she was sent back to live in Japan with Nakamura taking care of her.

A few months pass and that's when she met Midoriya after her first piano lesson.
Emiko joined a private school in her 3rd grade.

When she was 12, Emiko joined Midoriya's middle school and that was the time when Naoko moved back to Japan to live with Emiko.

About a year later he Naoko died and that was when Emiko moved to live in German with her older brother Haruko, she studied in a private school.

Emiko moved back to Japan and that's how the story started.

✧・: *✧・゚:*──── ────*:・゚✧*:・✧

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝗰, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁 ❤︎