𝟐𝟒 ☽

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀, 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃.

✧・: *✧・゚:*──── ────*:・゚✧*:・✧

Today we got our nominations from the pros but I didn't get any, it doesn't matter since All might came with a nomination for me it's from All might's sensei, Gran Torino.

Since All might called me to show me my hero costume as well, I was late home. Now after I got off the train and walked home I'm here at the apartment.

╔ ────────── ✧ ────────── ╗

╚ ────────── ✧ ────────── ╝𝗔/𝗡: 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

I opened the door and while taking off my shoes at the entrance I noticed female shoes who were familiar, "Mom I'm home! Sorry I was a bit late, hey is there someone-

"IZUKU!"

"Oh- AHH A MONSTER!!"

A monster. There was a blue face monster with green eyes that falling from her and- wait. "E-Emi-chan?!"

"Pfff hahahahaha you should have seen your face Izuku! Relax it's just a face mask."

The blue face was a face mask and the green eyes were some slices of cucumber, it wasn't a monster, it was my dear old friend Emiko.

I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my neck, "Hehe you got me-"

"Izuku you're home!"

"AHH A MONSTER!!"

❀❀❀

The other "monster" was my mother who had the same face mask and cucumber on her eyes. "I can't believe you thought I was a monster Izuku..." My mom said while putting a can of tea and a small cake on the table.

"Mhm! You can't call your mother a monster Izuku!" Emiko said shaking her head, she sat at the table beside me while my mom sat in front of us. 'It feels like we're asking permission to marry'

╔ ────────── ✧ ────────── ╗