𝐨𝐜 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ☽

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀!
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗵𝗲, 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝗢𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝘁.
𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝗰 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*──── ꨄ ────*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝗘𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗼'𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗸:

Emiko's quirk is air manipulation.
can create, shape and manipulate air and wind.

It has advanced since air cannot be seen, the attacks are invisible and versatile weapon that is very difficult to block and dodge.

Plus there's air almost everywhere.
It kinda like Avatar aang only this quirk have disadvantages.

You can't use it at at water, that caused Emiko dislike placed with water.
The reason Emiko can't use it at water is unknown.

And if Emiko is overdoing it and using her quirk too much she can't have hard time to breath and get the air her body needs, which can cause her to lose consciousness and faint.

𝗘𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗼'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

Kanno Emiko is 5'3 ft/1.62 cm, she has light skin even though her birth mother was a unknown France woman, she got her father's skin tone.

she has light purple round eyes and beautiful long light blue hair that reaches her chest with a small bang on her right forehead.

Emiko likes to put hairpins on the left side, in the past Emiko liked to put her hair in a headband but once she came to Japan again she changed her hairstyle.

She had an earring in a star shape but since there's a lot of training in the school she takes them off often.

You usually find her with a strawberry flavor lollipop her favorite.

You can see how Emiko Kanno (my oc) look from the two photos, I tried my best to draw her also you can act like it's (Y/N) if you'd like.

More drawing will be starting in chapter 13

The few first chapters can be a little boring it'll get better.
I hope you'll enjoy my book <3

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*──── ꨄ ────*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗦𝗝 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝟮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹).

"You're not serious!"

"Yes, I am! I heard she's got better and she's coming tomorrow!"

The two women with the maid outfits said.
They were in their 40's and were in a big mansion.

"I can't believe miss Kanno is finally back!" One of the women said with excitement.

"Same! Aww, I missed her, it's been 2 years already wasn't it?" The other one said.

"It is but I didn't think she would be back so soon, I just hope she is ok"

The other women nodded in agreement.

❀❀❀

"EMIKO! EMIKO! EMIKO!" A bunch of people screaming surrounding one girl, the girl has long hair and beautiful round eyes.

She girl was dancing smiling and having fun until a hand reached to her grabbing her wrist and pulling her out of the crowd and the party.
It was an old man in his 50's with a suit.

"MISS KANNO! You can't go partying right you have to get some sleep before we head to the airport tomorrow!" Said the man in the suit.

"I know Nakamura-kun I'm sorry! BUT I planned of leaving soon tho so please don't tell my dad!" Said the beautiful girl with a puppy face.

"Oi Emiko leaving already?" Yelled some tall guy who looked he age.

"Yeah sorry guys Nakamura got me hehe." She said and laughed nervously.

The man with the suit whose apparently name's Nakamura sign "oh Miss Kanno when are you gonna stop making me troubles?" Nakamura said.

"Does that mean you're not gonna tell my dad?" The girl said.

Nakamura sign "Only this time!".

The girl laugh "Thank you Nakamura-kun let's just go to the house and" the girl pointed at herself before she continued.

"I promise you, NO MORE TROUBLE FROM EMIKO KANNO!" The girl said with a smile.