𝟖 ☽

"So? Are you gonna answer my question or not?" I asked Izuku and he was quiet for a few seconds.

"I have a quirk..." He said looking at me with a worried face.

"Why didn't you told me you had a quirk all this time?" I said to him still focusing my eyes on him wanting answers.

'maybe he had a good reason I should listen to what he had to say' I thought to myself but no, he had nothing to say.

"I'm really sorry Emi-chan but I can't tell you it's a secret and this isn't just about me! it's about another person as well" he said looking down not daring to see my face and I was silent for a minute.

"Ok" I said calmly. Izuku picked up his head to look at me surprised my face didn't say anything I turned around and started to walk.

I turned around to look at him Izuku looked confused about what I was doing, I gave him a glare and pout.

"Are you going to stand there longer? come on already!" I said and Izuku looked surprised by my reaction.

"Aren't you mad at me? for breaking our lollipop promise?" he said looking at the ground.

I came a few steps closer to him and got my knees down a little so I can look him in the eyes Izuku blushed immediately and took a step back out of nervousness.

"W-What are you doing so close!?"

"Izuku, whatever your reason is I know you well enough to know it must be important to the other person you mention and I guess you don't want to disappoint them am I right?" I asked and he nodded.

"So heads up and stop looking at the ground you didn't do anything wrong and it's ok if you can't tell me" I said that and he picked his head up slowly to look at me.

we looked into each other eyes for a few seconds before I started to walk away Izuku looked confused so I turned around and put my hands on my hips.

"Why're you just standing there come on already!"

"Where?"

"To eat ice cream"

❀❀❀

We had two weeks for the sports festival so I decided as everyone else put myself up for training.

To say I'm strong well that's true I guess I'm strong I was tough to fight since I was a kid and I guess my quirk is quite strong.

My quirk is Air manipulation, I can control all the air around, I guess that's why I don't like being in the water, I can't use my quirk when I'm in the water for some reason and I kinda don't know how to swim because of that hehe.

It's been already 9 days of training everything was the same at school and training.
And today I and Mina decided to train together so I offered we would do that at my place since it's big enough for fights battles.

"Your house is so BIG! That's so cool" Mina said when she entered my house.
"Thank you" I said and giggled at her reaction.

Nakamura greeted us and I showed Mina the house we then started our training together.
After 50 minutes, we took a break.