𝟑 ☽

~𝟭𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼~

It was a nice day the weather was nice and I could feel the air going through the car window so I closed my eyes, Nakamura-kun is driving me to my new piano teacher.

daddy wanted me to learn how to play the piano, I didn't want to play the piano but I also didn't want to let him down.

so here I am now at my new piano teacher's house Nakamura waived me good-bye, he said he will pick me up later after my class is done.

the lady was nice and playing the piano wasn't so bad as I thought it will.

Session time is over me and the lady waited for Nakamura to come and pick me up but he didn't show up.

later on, my piano teacher got a call she picked up the phone and started to talk to the person on the other side of the call.

Apparently, Nakamura-kun had an emergency so he's running late.

The lady noticed my worried face so she approached me and asked: "Are you worried Emiko-chan?" I nodded with a sad face.

"Don't worry I'm sure it's nothing serious. Let's see Emiko-chan, what should we do while waiting.. how about we go to the playground?"

"the playground?" I asked.

"mhm," she nodded with her head smiling at me.
"We have a big playground in the neighborhood where there is a lot of kids I also notice you brought something with you in your bag, maybe I can take a look at it?".

"Yes! this is the new All might's sticker booklet and I collected almost every sticker! look!" I said with excitement while taking out the sticker booklet from my bag.

the lady giggled from the cuteness, she took a look and then suggest we head out to the playground.

I and the lady have now arrived at the playground, I immediately slide my hand off the lady's and ran to play, the playground was quite big like the lady said it was.

After a while, I got bored from playing In the facilities so I sat on some bench with my bag and took off the All might's sticker booklet.

While I look through the book I feel eyes on me I look toward the direction I sensed the staring and find a little boy with green hair and an All might t-shirt.

'maybe he's an All might fan too?'  I thought to myself.

I got off the bench and went in the boy's direction he noticed that and immediately turn around so I won't know he was looking.

"Umm Hey" little me said to the shy boy.
"H-Hello," he said nervously.

"Are you an All might fan too?" I said straight forward smiling.

"YES! I'm gonna be a hero just like him!" he said with excitement.

I giggled and said "Me too! I'm gonna be a hero too!" "so, what's your name?" I asked smiling.

"I-Izuku Midoriya"

"oh, Izu-kun do you wanna look at my stickers with me?"