𝟐𝟑 ☽

After Sensei announced we pick our hero names today everyone got excited and when he showed the class nominations we got from the pro, I felt joy seeing I have a lot more than I except.

523 nominations.
Because I fainted I thought pros wouldn't choose me, I'm glad they did tho.

When I noticed Izuku wasn't on the list, which means he didn't get any nominations at all, made me worry.

Izuku and I used to be best buddies, we would talk every day meet up for no reason and share our thoughts with one other. So why? Why was it so hard for us this year?

Ever since I got back to Japan I felt like Izuku and I weren't the same as we used to be, and it frustrated me. I want to be there for him, one of the reasons I came back to Japan was him.

Midnight entered our class with her sexy hero costume, honestly, I love her so much as a hero that I got a little excited.

Shouji handles me a small board and I handle one for Kyouka. 'Hmm, what should my hero name be?' I thought to myself while playing with my whiteboard pen.

« 𝟭𝟱 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 »

"All right it's almost time, for those who're ready to present their names for the class!" Midnight started to say when Aoyama came to the front of the class with his board.

"Here it comes..." He said getting ready to show us his board. "The name of the sparkling hero: "I cannot stop twinkling."" He said showing us his board.

"THAT'S A WHOLE SENTENCE!" Everyone yelled, and I laughed in my seat. "If you take out the "I" and abbreviate it to just "can't", it'll be easier to say." Midnight said to Aoyama.

"Too right, mademoiselle." He answered.

"Ooh I want to represent now!" I said shoving Aoyama to the side, "Are you guys ready??" I said joking before I showed my board.

"Heroine of the wind: "Pizza eater"!!" I said with a big smile. The class sighed, "She's just hungry!" they all said.

"Wait for lunch!" Midnight said sending me back to my seat, I sat down and pout. Coming from her seat and showing her board, Mina declare, "I'm next!"
"Call me "Alian Queen!"!!"

"2 you're aiming for the image of hat super-acidic blood thing!? Quit while you're ahead!! Tch." Midnight said shaking her head.

'Due to the first ones being super weird the mood's totally changed! It's like we're doing comedy routing or something with those names' Was what most of the students thought. I was trying to come up with a new name but I was too hungry for that.

"Kero, Is it okay if I go next?" Tsuyu asked picking up her hand. "I've known since elementary school what name I'd be, Froppy!" She said showing her board, getting a compliment from midnight.

"Use her well-liked model as a guide for your own names, okay?" Midnight said, we all cheer Tsuyu by shouting her hero name loud, after that everyone else represents their hero names.

"The hero of hard virility: Red Riot"

"The hearing hero: Earphone Jack"