𝟐𝟗 ☽

"Tsukuyomi, Emiko."

"Yes sir!"

After arriving at Hawks house Tokoyami and I changed into our hero costume and met him, we didn't know what to expect but we're both ready to learn new things to improve our skills.

"Emiko? Do you not have a hero name yet?" He asked me looking a bit from the blue couch he sat on.

I shook my head, "Not yet sir!" I answered formally. Hawks nodded and turned his head around after a few moments he got up from where he was sitting and moved toward us.

"You two, with me." He said pointing us out to come with him and his sidekick that joined us, and as we follow him I asked Tokoyami quietly, "Do you think we're going to fight today?"

"Fighting on the first day of our internship is pretty risky, I think we're just going for a stroll." He answered back and I nodded.

"He sure is hot tho," I said giggling a bit, Tokoyami ignored what I said and we continue to walk.

"So you two kids saw the villains from the league of villain, I heard you got attack." Hawks started to say, "Yes, while going for a rescue training at U.S.J grounds we got attacked, I was there but Kanno-san wasn't." Tokoyami answered.

"I understand, then what did--"

"OMG IT'S HAWKS!"

As we were getting closer to the city center more people recognized Hawks and wanted a photo and a sign from him, "Okay guys I need to go now, I have these two kids to take care of." He said to the crowd of fans.

They all were sad frustrated, wanted him to stay but he got his way out of them. "Okay kiddos, we're on a regular stroll, " Hawks started to say.

"Told you." Tokoyami whispered to me, "Remember to alert for a case something will show up." He continued.

Tokoyami and I nodded and we all were about to continue our stroll before, we heard a lady's scream.

We all turned around to see a crowd running from the bank building. Hawks immediately flew there and Tokoyami and I were after him.

When we got to the bank we saw a whole mess, scared people being hostages by one villain, another villain put a gun over a lady who was at the checkout.

"It's pro hero Hawks! Dang!"

"F*ck, get ready!" The two villains said looking frightened by the pro hero who stood in front of us.

"They're only two and we are four we can do it." I said getting ready for combat.

"They look quite weak as well. sir, what do Kanno and I need to do?" Tokoyami said revealing dark shadow.

"Take them out." Hawks ordered the sidekick that was with us and started his fight while we got taken back by the sidekick guy.

"What the hell?! Why are we not helping him?!" I said furiously. "Kanno calm down," Tokoyami said to me. "I want to know as well why aren't we using as support to Hawks-san." Tokoyami continued.

The guy sigh, "look guys it's always like that don't make it personal, just let Hawks take care of this." He said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked angry. He sighs once again before answering me "Look, as a sidekick to pro hero Hawks our role is essential to perform the cleanup work after a rescue, and so does you guys." He explained.