𝟏𝟐 ☽

"All right have yall formed your little teams? Well you better have and let's start the countdown!"

"3...!"

"2...!"

"1...!"

"START!!!"

When Present mic said that Hagakure's and Tetsutetsu's team started to come for us.

"We just started and already got two teams coming for us, make your choice Midoriya." Tokoyami said beside me looking at Izuku.

"Of course we need to dodge!" Izuku said pointing to his right, we were about to turned around but got stuck.

"We're sinking!" I said.

"It must be that kid's quirk!" Izuku said.

"Uraraka Hatsume look away!" Izuku warned the two in the back, he clicked the jet pack Mei gave him and we all jumped from the ground making our way out of the sink.

After avoiding them we still had Hagakure's team.

Jirou send her earphones to us I made a quick move, I send a small tornado toward her and it sends all of Hagakure's team really far from us.

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗘𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗼'𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗱𝗼).

'I tried to make it small I hope they're okay.' I thought to myself.

"Emi-chan good job I forgot how amazing your quirk is!" Izuku said.

"I admit it was a good move Kanno-san." Tokoyami adds.

"Thank you guys!" I replied smiling, happy that I am useful for the team.

"We need to land!" Uraraka said.
She landed on the ground using one of Mei's inventions.

"How do you like my precious babies? Tell me they're cute!!"

"Yeah your babies are fantastic Hatsume-san!" Izuku said looking at her.

"Only because I made the float thing happen..." Uraraka said.
I looked at her, she pouts while looking at them.

'Girl omfg is she jealous?' I thought to myself and laughed.

"Is something funny?" Tokoyami asked me from my right.

"Oh it's nothing Tokoyami-kun!" I said covering my mouth from laughing.

"What! I'm stuck" Uraraka said, we looked at her and her leg was stuck to the floor with one of Mineta's balls.