𝟐𝟏 ☽

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿.

"Genki!?"

"Genki..?" Kirishima repeat.

I quickly shoved my way towards Genki who was in Katsuki's arms, "Oh thank God!" I said while I took him away from Katsuki, Genki was asleep so I tried to be gentle.

I pat his head while my mouth part, exposing teeth, "Yo Kanno, is that your cat?" Sero asked with one hand in his pocket, I turned to him and nodded, "He suddenly disappeared to me so I searched for him but I couldn't find him, how did you guys found him?" I asked.

They all hesitate for a moment but then pointed at Katsuki, that's right he was in Katsuki's arms, "Katsuki was you the one who found him?" I asked.

He scratched his back of his neck and had an annoyed expression, "Tch, I didn't found him he was annoying and clenched into me." He said.

"But you even held him and gave him your sausage! I think Bakugou enjoyed his company! Am I right man?" Kirishima said patting Katsuki's shoulder with a smile.
Katsuki shrugged his hand from him, "SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!" He yelled at him.

I chuckled a bit seeing them both, until I felt a hand resting on my shoulder, "So you're in for arcade Kanno?" Sero asked me.

"Hey don't ask her!" Katsuki shouted. "Why not? Kanno-san needs to come with us as well it would be even more fun this way." Kaminari said from my right trying to flatter me.

"No that's okay guys, Katsuki I get it. You're too scared to lose against me, I understand that not everyone is a winner like me." I said with a hand on my chest and a towering face.

"LIKE HELL YOU WILL! COME AT ME LOSER!" He screamed back at me, Kirishima put his hand on his mouth, "Dude you're too loud!"

"YOUR FACE US TOO LOUD!"

"How is that even possible!?"

"I should probably tell them to stop people starting to look at us..." Sero said looking around and I nodded, "Yeah you should..."

Sero went to calm both of them down and Kaminari and I watched, "You know what you wearing looks nice Kanno." Kaminari said looking away with a blush.

I looked at myself, I wear a navy cardigan that matched my hair with a mini white tennis skirt and a black pouch.

Most of the girls in my age around here aren't showing much skin so I guess it considered a bit inappropriate? Well even if it is, I don't care. The joy of dressing is an art for me.

I rolled my eyes at him and went ahead.

"But I complimented you! Kanno-chan~!"

❀❀❀

We got to the arcade and the sight of it made me wow, It was rows of machines with colorful pictures on the sides, glowing screens.

"Woah!" I let out without notice, "Kanno-san did you never been to an arcade before?" Kaminari asked.

"I did once, but it was a long time ago. It was with Izuku!" I cheerfully said mesmerizing the time he took me for the first time.