𝟏𝟕 ☽

After my All might's and Izuku's explanation I felt better, I understood better the situation and I have to admit, I'm pretty fluttered I have Izuku's trust.

And with my satisfaction, I came ready for my matchup with Iida, it wasn't that long before I won.

Iida tried to throw me from the ring using his engine I didn't even need to get closer to him since my quirk is in better use for long-distance, I just made the wind do their thing and made him drifted all the way out of the ring.

"AND ONCE AGAIN KANNO WON! We now have our 4 finals members! We're having a ten minutes break and then the next fight is gonna be Todoroki vs Tokoyomi and right after that Kanno vs Bakugou to decide who'll achieve the finals! That's gonna be interesting isn't it earshead!?"

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep."

While walking in the halls I giggle hearing Present mic pout while Aizawa sensei trying to sleep in peace, 'they probably good friends aren't they hehe'.

"You."

I snapped out of my thoughts hearing a man's mouthpiece when I looked at the one who called me I was quite surprised.

"Me?" I answered back, the person in front of me soon was revealed to be Endeavor the number 2 hero, 'hmm what would Endeavor want from me?'.

"You're Endeavor, Todoroki-kun's father yeah?" I asked a bit awkward, Endeavor was quiet for a few seconds, his face was straight I couldn't read what he's thinking about at all, 'Like father like son huh?'.

"Kanno Emiko, you're Kanno Kazuhiko's daughter?" He asked all serious, "Yes sir." I answered.

"I knew you were familiar, your quirk is different from your father's tho, you've been got a nice quirk." He compliments me.

"Thank you sir Endeavor from what I know I got my quirk from my mother... but how do you know my father?" I tilted my head a bit.

"Me and your father used to be good pals back when we both were younger but did you said you got your quirk from your mother who's your mother?" He asked crossing his hands.

"Oh... I never met my mother, my dad said she was some foreign woman he met in his youth." I responded with an awkward smile, 'This is awkward...'

"You mean the France one who came to the Kamitani's event?" he said which made my eyes widened, 'How does he know about my mother being France? Does that mean... he knows her?!'

"You know my mother?! Can you tell me about her sir??" I jumped curiously, "So it was her... Tho I'm not sure I remember much of her."

hearing Endeavor's words were like a blessing, finally, someone who knows her, I wanna know everything, how was she, pretty and nice, what does she like, what she didn't like If she lived my dad or me.

I pout and looked away a bit, "Endeavor-san please, all my dad told me is that she was a France woman he met in his youth and that she died while giving birth to me... So please! If you know something please tell me!" I demand from the man in front of me.

Looking at me Endeavor felt a bit bad, "Well, I do know one France woman he met, what was her name again? Hmm.." He doubts a bit before his eyes lighten up.