𝟐 ☽

It was the next day, I woke up at 06:30 to get ready earlier and not be late for my first day.

After I did a bath I put on my school uniform, the uniform has a long-sleeved white shirt, a gray jacket with blue-green stripes, and a red tie with a dark blue-green skirt as a bottom.

I unbottom my top bottom of the white shirt and let go from the tie a little, as for the socks I like to wear a short pair of socks and not the usual long one.

I stood in front of the mirror taking a final look at myself "You look, gorgeous gurl!" I said to myself as I took my blue bag with the little bunny plushie from my bed, getting out of the room and heading downstairs for breakfast.

Nakamura-kun said he will drive me to school from now on, I sat there in the car holding my phone waiting for a call or even a message from my dad.

No message from him..
but I didn't let anything ruin this day for me, 'it's gonna be ok' I tell myself before looking out the window to see we arrived.

Nakamura got off the car and open the door for me.
"Good luck on your first day Miss Kanno, I know you will do great" he said with a small smile which is rare to see because he always keeping a straight face.

"Thank you Nakamura-kun" I said smiling back at him. Nakamura got into the car and drove off I wave him a good-bye and headed to the U.A entrance, it was now 07:50, I needed to go find the principal's office for a talk so I got into the building and started looking for the office.

It was still early so there weren't many students around and after looking for something like 10 minutes I found principal Nezu's office.

I knocked on the door twice and then I hear a response from the other side of the door. "come in please" the voice said, I did as he says and entered the room.

When I entered the room I saw someone I assume was my new principal, he has a mouse head, a large scar over his right eye, and an elongated muzzle with a small round nose.

'cuteeee' I thought to myself looking at the little animal in front of me.

"So you must be Miss Kanno am I right young lady?" said the principal.

"Yes sir! it's nice to meet you" I said with a smile.

On and on we kept chatting, principal Nezu seemed like a nice person, it's been over 15 minutes and principal Nezu didn't want to make me late for my first day so he told me I could leave.

"I hope our school will help you become the hero you want to be Kanno-san, now hurry up so you won't be late for your class"

"Thank you so much, sir! I better get going now good-bye" I said smiling and waving good-bye to the principal, by now the school was full of students already.

'I need to hurry up so I won't be late for the homeroom, hmm class 1-A where is it?'

I stopped my thoughts when I saw a green-haired boy with cute freckles on his cheeks, 'wait. Is that?' I took a step closer to have a better look and now I knew for sure.

'izuku'

I thought not noticing the other boy and the girl who's with him.

'it is him, should I surprise him? he would be so surprised to see me' I giggled to myself thinking what his face would look like.

I ran toward him and put my hands on his face from behind so his eyes would be full covers.

Midoriya's pov:

I was just talking to Uraraka-san and Iida-kun when I felt pair of hands gently wrapping my face covering my eyes I got startled and hear a voice saying.

"Guess who"

I stood there shocked 'there is no way' I thought to myself.

"E-Emi-chan?"

As I said this name I heard small cute giggles and the hands that were around my face letting go, I quickly turn around to see her.

"Correct! hehe" she said and jumped to hug me, I became redder than Kirishimas hair, Uraraka and Iida just stood there not understanding what's going on.

"I'm back Izuku! Awe I missed you so much" she said while hugging me tighter.

when she said that I became so flustered that I felt like I could explode.

"I-I-I-I-I mis-s-sed y-y-ou too E-Emi-chan" I said while trying not to stutter but, no success.

And then I noticed Emi-chan.
She became taller almost like me, her hairstyle was different now which made her prettier than before.

I took another glance at her and blushed even more than before, even her body got mature, especially her breasts.

'W-what am I even thinking!? get yourself together Izuku!'

"Umm excuse me but.. who are you?" said Uraraka looking a little confused.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself right" she let go of the hug and smiled her usual big smile "I'm Emiko Kanno, from today I'm in class 1-A"

"Class 1-A? I'm the president of class 1-A and I did not hear about another student coming!" said Iida with a professional voice.

"The class president? so you must be Iida-kun! the principal told me to find you and Momo Yaoyorozu who I assume the vice president?" she said clapping her hands together standing in front of him with a smile.

"Indeed, it is a pleasure to meet you Kanno-san" he said with his hands, Emiko brought her hand to shake his.
"It is nice to meet you too buddy!" She said giggling a little.

"I assume you already know Midoriya-kun?" said Iida, Emiko was about to answer him when I did first.

"A-ah yes Iida-kun! we're friends!" I said still blushing from the hug earlier and Emiko nodded in agreement.

"Mhm Izuku and I know each other since we're kids" Emiko said looking at me, I got nervous so I looked away quickly.

"Oh" Emiko came closer to Uraraka and stood in front of her.

"I didn't get your-" and she was interrupted by someone.

"Oi!"

we all turned around to see Aizawa sensei with a full bandages. "class is starting come on already".