14

Leah inched closer to Neera every so often that half way through the movie they were basically cuddling. Leah motioned Neera to lay her head on her chest and Neera obliged. They were close friends anyway, plus Neera needed the affection she was ignoring from Roman.

The movie was going to end soon and Leah was caressing Neera's waist.

"How'd you like the movie?" Leah snorted.

"It was pretty predictable! Then again I'm an expert with Zombie movies" she chuckled.

"It's a classic, so of course it would be predictable! but I liked it a lot" Leah said.

The credits began rolling in and Leah pulled Neera in closer by the waist. She rest her chin on top of Neera's head and sighed. Neera turned around to look at Leah.

"What is it?" Neera wondered

"Nothing I'm just comfy" Leah said still caressing Neera's waist.

Neera kept looking at Leah with a blank stare and Leah was only looking at her lips. Leah slowly leaned in and kissed Neera without giving her enough time to think. Her hand moved up to Neera's breast and Neera let her self kiss Leah until something clicked in her mind. She pushed Leah away and scooted to the other side of the couch.

"Woah" Neera exclaimed "What was that for?"

"I just thought you were thinking what I was" Leah explained.

"Leah, you know I'm married"

"Yeah and your marriage has been falling apart for months now. That asshole hurt you and that's why you came here" Leah raised her voice a bit "plus you kissed me back. You clearly wanted it"

"It was in the moment, but no I really didn't" Neera looked down "I think I'm gonna go"

"Go where? back with that dipshit?" Leah snapped.

"Don't say that about him" she yipped "I'm leaving now"

She gathered her things quickly and stormed out the door.