7

It was 10am, sunlight was trying to pass through the curtains but the curtains were thick. Neera began shuffling around and scrunching her face. Her head was pounding. The hangover headache had woken her up. She held her eyes closed for a bit trying to remember the night but felt a pressure on top of her.

She decided to open her eyes and looked around only to be met with a sleeping Roman wrapped tightly at her waist. She immediately jerked her body and pushed him off of her and the bed.

"Get off of me!" she yelled.

Roman looked at her with wide eyes and a confused look.

"ow.. that hurt" he pouted

"I thought I made it clear that you weren't allowed to sleep with me" she said irritated.

"But you asked me to stay with you last night, you said you didn't want to be left alone" he explained

"Yeah? And I was drunk. I don't know what I do or say but you're supposed to ignore it. Plus I thought you hated the smell of liquor and I stink of it right now" she held her head.

"I guess it didn't bug me last night"

She got off of the bed and shoved him to get to the bathroom. She turned on the faucet to wash her face.

"What. The. Fuck." She yelled from the bathroom and came back into the room "did you do stuff with me last night"

"What? No I wouldn't!" said Roman

"Ok so then why the fuck are these here" she pointed at her neck.

"I- oh you had them when I picked you up.. I don't know how you got them, but you know I'd never do anything when you're not able to consent, remember I pinky promised?" He held his pinky out.

She ignored and walked past him to get water from the kitchen.