12

Roman stood there frozen from what he had done. He was still upset that she didn't tell him, but far more upset at even putting a hand on his wife in such a reckless manner. He fell down to the ground and began sobbing, he knew he had issues with anger but this had been the first time he had ever touched her like that. He began punching the ground and grunting.

snap

Neera was already at her friend's apartment.

"I don't know what to do, he really hurt me today... this whole separation thing hasn't been well. I feel like I moved in with a stranger" she was venting.

Leah was rubbing her back while listening.

"Here take this it'll ease the pain... and drink some water"

She took the pill and drank the water then began sobbing onto Leah's shoulder. Leah continued comforting her.

"We should reschedule the hang out.. I already l let the others know" Leah suggested

"Yeah that's a good idea" Neera held her head "do you mind if I stay for a few days? I'm not sure if I can go back there"

Leah reached for her hand.

"Stay as long as you want, you're safe with me" she assured her.

"Hey thanks for all of this I really appreciate it" said Neera.

Leah got up and went to the kitchen and opened her fridge.

"Shit" she stomped her feet in the ground "There's no food"

"Delivery?" Neera questioned "I can pay"

"Yeah that sounds good, what're you up for"

Leah then plopped herself next to her and they began looking for places near by to get food delivered from. Being away from Roman wasn't something she liked but when she was with other people the thought didn't seem to bother her that much. She was enjoying herself even if they weren't going out.