5

*buzz buzz*

He ignored it

*buzz buzz*

He set his console down and picked up his phone.

Romeyyyy Can you PLEASEI pick me uprrrr
hehe
IM DRUNK

He put his phone down and sighed. He turned off his game and began putting his shoes on and went to grab the keys to his car. He didn't appreciate everything that Neera was pulling on him, but he had no say in what she did especially now that they weren't together.

He was heading out and finally got into his car, then tracked her location. It was pretty late and he hated driving when it was dark but he sucked it up for her. Once he got around her location he was driving around the block and found her sitting on the curb leaning on a tree.

He pulled up next to her and honked, it made her jump then smile when she realized who it was. She immediately bounced up and got into the passengers side of the car.

"mmmm baby I'm so glad you made it" she slurred her words

He didn't even look at her as she got in, he just began driving. It was quiet for a bit but then she started grabbing all over him.

"I missed you so much Romey"

"I'm trying to drive Neera, please stop touching me" he ordered

"Nope Nope Nope" she giggled

He swerved to the left.

"I said stop!" He raised his voice a little

"Okay okay fine" she said disappointedly

"What the fuck were you thinking going out and getting drunk this late when you know I hate driving around at night. Why didn't the person who picked you up bring you home huh?"

"Ooh are we playing interrogators? I'll play along" she cleared her throat "officer I don't know what you are talking about!" She sounded absentminded

Roman nodded his head in anger and stayed quiet until they finally got home.