019

Nicole didn't know what to expect when she answered the phone, but she definitely didn't expect to see a cat.

"Awe!" She cooed at her screen.

"This is patches. She's cooler than you." He stated.

"You know what? Im not even gonna argue because thats probably true." She said back, laughing.

"Dream, why did you call me?"

"I'm bored and none of my friends are free." He responded.

"I'm offended that you don't see me as a friend." Nicole teased.

"Wait- no! You are my friend!" He said, letting out a small wheeze.

"Dream breaks my heart, not clickbait!"

After a few more jokes, the twos laughter died down.

"So I saw a clip of you saying you might go to uni?" He said. Though, it came out as more of a question.

"Yeah. Uh- in Florida actually." She said, braiding a small piece of her hair.

"Did you know that the one amd only DreamWasTaken lives in Florida?" He questioned.

"No, I didn't know that actually. Thats really cool. Maybe we could meet or something." She shrugged.

"Why aren't you showing me your face?" He frowned, even though she could't see him.

"Why aren't you showing me yours?" She shot back.

"Fair enough." The next thing she saw was terrifying.

Dream had moved his camera to his face, causing the girl to shove her face into her pillow and let out a loud scream.

"STOP. THIS IS ILLEGAL." She yelled.

Dream let out a long wheeze. "That't why I didn't show you."

"You're pretty." She said, not thinking. Her hand flew to her mouth as Dream continued to lose his shit.

"Am I now?" He teased.

She finally pulled her head up slowly to admire him. He had emerald green eyes and dirty blonde hair. His hair was messy and had loose waves, almost curls.

"Dream I-" He cut her off.

"You can call me Clay, you know?"

"Alright then. Clay, I need to go bleach my eyes, so I'll talk to you later." She said, before hanging up and calling her emotional support.

"Hello?"

"ALEX."

---------

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

another a/n: i just realized that this chapter never posted. it was supposed to go up on christmas. what the fuck😐