009

January 3rd, 2020

"Do you have to go?" Nicole asked, hugging her best friend as tight as she could.

"Yes Nicky, I have to go." Alex said, hugging her back just as tight.

A single tear escaped the girls eye. "Promise you will come see me this summer."

"I promise I will come see you this summer." He chuckled, pulling away.

The two stared at eachother for a few seconds before Alex hugged the girl once more.

Placing a small kiss on the top her head, Alex bid his final goodbye and walked away, leaving Nicole there alone.

Slowly, she made her way back to her car. She got in, placed her head on the steering wheel and sighed.

As Nicole started her car, she looked back over at the doors. There was a young couple - maybe 17 - hugging and kissing.

Any other person would have been in awe, but not Nicole. To be honest, it terrified her.
Her mother had always told her that boys are nothing to be afraid of, and Nicole beleived her for a while.

Until a year ago.

His name was Ivan. Sweetheart in the day, absolute asshole by night.

Nicole began to pull out of the airport parking lot. The car ride was silent and weird.

As she pulled into her driveway, she saw Maya's car which made her feel a little bit better.

Walking through the door, Nicole got tackled to the ground.

"I MISSED YOU BITCH." Maya screamed.

"I missed you too. Get off me." Nicole groaned.

"Ugh. You're no fun." Maya said, pulling herself off of her roomate.

"I have to stream." Nicole said as Maya helped her up.

"Well, I kinda need to tell you something." She replied, fiddling with her thumbs.

Nicole looked at her roomate, confusion fufilling her.

"I um- shit." Maya started nervously causing Nicole to chuckle.

"Hey, you can talk to me about anything babes, I'm here for you." Nicole said, placing a comforting hand on Mayas shoulder.

"Nicole, I um," tears started filling her eyes. "I think I like boys and girls?"

Instead of saying anything, Nicole grabbed Maya and pulled her into a much needed hug.

"I'm not gonna lie, I saw this coming." Nicole said, chuckling a bit.

Maya broke down into tears, causing a tear to escape Nicoles eye.

"Maya, I love you! Nothing is ever gonna change that. Ever. I am so incredibly proud of you." She said, pulling away from the hug.

"You promise?" Maya asked.

"I promise."

At this point, both girls were full on sobbing together.

"Okay, go stream. I have a date tonight." Maya said, wiping her tears away.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah," Maya chuckled. "Her name is Kennedy."

"Well go! I wanna hear about it later." Nicole said.

"You will."

twitter

Maya🐝 | @maya.lag
Hey guys! I just wanted to hop on here and let yall know that i am officially out! bi is fly 😎🏳️‍🌈

Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
im so proud of you bb 💕

User1 | @user1
win for da girls 😎🤟

-----------------------

A/N: hey 😎

i had to throw some lgbtq in there because bi is in fact fly.

also, im bi!

i guess this is my coming out chapter lol.

i love you!

-bella