021

April 21st, 2020

Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger 
man, who knew applying to college could be so hard. 

Dream2 | @dreamwastaken2
imagine applying to college. loser. 
Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
stfu before i send a hitman to your house🙂

Quackity | @quackity
i would help you, but my mom did mine for me
Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
im going to hurt you

Karl :) | @KarlJacobs_
facetime me. i filled mine out all on my own. im a big boi
Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
ill pay you to do it for me
 ↪ Karl :) | @KarlJacobs_
tempting, but no

____________________________________

Nicole sighed as she shut her laptop and fell back in bed. It was already 3am and she had just finished her college form. 

She had talked to her parents and decided that it would be good for her to actually attend med school. 

She picked up her phone to see her twitter spammed with tweets saying "I miss Nicole" and "manifesting a stream". 

Happy that she found something to do, she jumped out of bed and sat at her desk. Nicole started her stream and put on her  "Stream starting soon." screen, before running downstairs and grabbing a Monster. 

"Hello hello!" She greeted as she turned her camera on. 

She watched as the chat spammed greetings. 

"So, this might not be a long stream, but I just wanted to chat for a bit. How's that sound?" She looked over at her chat to see people spamming yes. 

"Alright. Ask some questions." 

"What are you studying in college?" She read out. "I'm studying med! I want to be a general surgeon. Always have." 

"What do you do when your sad or upset? Well, typically I try to stay off social media unless it's TikTok or YouTube. I like to watch funny videos to brighten up my mood." 

"Does fame overwhelm you?" She took a sip of her drink. "Sometimes it does. I always feel like I have to give you guys good content on my streams. I just don't wanna let you down." She smiled. 

Her chat just spammed "We love you." and "You could never let us down." 

She streamed for about 2 hours before getting off and spinning around in her chair. 

Nicole decided that it was too late to go to sleep, so she just stayed up all day instead. 

She sat in bed watching Netflix and drinking monster all day. She had drank so many that her heart could give out at any second. 

Her phone started ringing and she looked down at it. Tubbo was calling her. 

"Hey big man." She greeted, a huge smile on her face. 

"Why aren't you asleep. You realize you've been live tweeting 'The Goonies' for 4 hours?"

"So?" She replied. 

"That movie is and hour and a half long." He said blankly. 

"Oh. I see how that could be a problem." She responded. 

"Go to sleep." He said. 

"No. It's only 3pm here." 

"Nicole, go to sleep before I hire someone to hack into your laptop and shut it down." 

Her eyes widened at the seriousness in his voice. 

"You know, maybe I am a bit tired." 

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Goodnight." 

"Night Tubs." 

Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
hey guys. im going To sleep with my fUzzy Blanket. ill Be back in the mOrnIng. think i might be Sick. So im CAlling a doctoR when im not sleepY. HavE a Lovely Pevening }:D

user 1
i think tubbo might have scared her. 

Dream2 | @dreamwastaken2
Okay Maybe ill sleep tWo. 
↪Tubbo | tubbolive
drem i think that the wrong too

Quackity | @quackity
What the hell did tubbo do D:

_________________________________

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!! 

ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH sarahinit

JFDHO;ERHKJDFBGKDBDKJBGJHFGUFHGH

-BELLA