013

January 28th, 2020

No texts, no calls, nothing. Nicole hadn't slept last night. After her stream, she paced, waiting for a phone call. But there was none. Maya was completely blowing her off.

Until today.

Nicole was about to start a stream in attempt to calm herself when she got the phone call that nobody ever wanted to get.

She was now laying in her bed, sobbing her eyes out, the words repeating in her head.

"We did everything we could.."

She was gone. Her roommate. Her platonic soulmate. Her best friend.

Gone.

Her fans were begining to get worried. Even Tommy reached out to her, but she just pushed everyone to the side.

Febuary 3rd, 2020

•°twitter°•

Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
hi everyone. i would like to apolegize for going MIA. i prayed that i would never have to make this thread but here i am. im gonna be explaining myself. (1/??)

Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
7 days ago, my bestfriend Maya passed away. Maya was in a fatal drunk driver wreck and was DOA. (2/??)

Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
one of the many things i loved about maya was how strong she was. She never let anyone see her cry unless she just couldnt hold it in. I also loved how i could be myself around her. I didnt have to worry about her judging me. (3/??)

Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
i cant really explain how much she meant to me. i just lost a whole half of me. rest easy baby 💙 (4/??)

Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
guys, i know alot of you are young and not legal age, but if you are PLEASE do not drink and drive. Be responsible and stay safe.

Dream | @dream
i am so so sorry for your loss nicole. im always here if you need to talk to anyone about anything ❤
Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
thank you dream :') you are so sweet. and i think i might possibly like you more than techno now.
Dream | @dream
POG. CHAMP.

TommyInnit | @tommyinnit
your favorite kids are always here for you nicole <3
Tubbo | @TubboLive
yeah, we love you :) <3
Purpled | @burpled
^^ : ) <3

Quackity | @quackity
your so strong nicky. i love you and im always here to listen if you need to talk.
Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
i love you alex :-)
Quackity | @quackity
DID YOU JUST PUT A FUCKING NOSE ON IT. OKAY I LOVE YOU A LITTLE LESS

Nicole needed a break.

So she took one.

------------

A/N: heyyyyy 🙃

sad chapter :)

EL RAPIDSSSSS

love you <3

-bella