024

May 21st, 2020

"-Classes start in August, so I could come down in July if that works for you?" Nicole was on the phone with Clay, trying to figure her plans out.

"Yeah. Yeah that works." The floridian responded, barely paying attention. He was online shopping for her. He wanted her room to be perfect, so he took it upon himself to decorate it.

"Okay, I could ship my PC, then put the rest of my stuff in my car and drive there." She thought out loud, looking around her room.

"I could hire movers for you. It would be cheaper than shipping stuff over here." He told her, adding a love seat to his list of things to get.

"I can pat for my own movers, Clay. Thank you though," she sighed and sat in her chair, slumping down as far as she could go. "Why does moving have to be so hard?"

Clay chuckled, "It's not that hard. How much stuff is in your house?"

"Not that much. Just a couch, a few coffee tables, 3 TV's, whats in my room and Maya's room." She responded.

"Are you bringing it? You know, Maya's stuff?"

Nicole twirled her hair in her fingers. "I don't know. I don't want to bring a bunch of stuff to your house."

"You can bring whatever you want. The guest room is very big. Bigger than my room, actually." Which wasn't a lie. When Alex asked him to let Nicole move in, he moved all of his stuff into the smaller room so she could have the master bedroom.

"Are you sure? I really don't wanna overstep."

"Of course."

Nicole was on the verge of tears. Nobody had ever done anything like this for her except Maya.

"You know, you really remind me of Maya."

Clay sat up straight. "How so?"

"I don't know. You guys have a very similar personality and the same sense of humor." She said smiling, even though he couldn't see her.

"I'm glad. Okay, so the walls in your room are white right now. Do you want to paint them?"

"Ooh! We could paint them gray!" She said, getting all giddy. "Then we could do little designs! Ah! We could paint bees on them! Tubbo would love that! Hell, I would love that."

Dream smiled at her excitment. "Okay. We can do that."

----------
A/N: sorry it took so long to get this out and its so short!
i am on my ✨period✨ and everything is terrible.

love you!

-bell