043

"Okay, goodnight Wil. Sorry again." Nicole said, giggling a bit while leaving the older boys room 

"Can we do that again?" Tubbo asked, his eyes gleaming.

"Maybe." Nicole sat on the couch, a cup of hot tea in her hands. "You guys need to go to bed though. I think George planned something."

"What? It's only 2 am." Tommy wined.

"Tommy, go to sleep or I'm going back to my country and buying a gun."

"You're not even old enough to have a gun!"

"Yeah I am, I just don't have a license for it." She said, leaning her head on the cushion of the couch and closing her eyes.

***

About an hour had passed and Nicole found herself still not able to sleep.

She grabbed her phone, in hopes of tiring her eyes out, and opened twitter.

Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
what the fuck is a ranboob.

Ranboo | @ranboosaysstuff
that would be me. hi.
Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
hey ranboob. people are telling me to adopt you???
Ranboo | @ranboosaysstuff
wtf? thats so weird??? so,,,, r u gonna?
Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
wtf???? ofc 🙄

"Nicole?" She heard a groggy voice whisper.

She looked up from her phone to see a sleepy Grayson on the floor, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey," She said, eyebrows furrowing. "Whats wrong? Are you okay?"

"I'm about to sound like a two year old." He started. "My stomach hurts and I have a headache."

"You don't sound like a two year old. Stay there." Nicole said, standing up and walking over to her suitcase. She grabbed four ibeprofen out of it before sitting back down on the couch and patting the space next to her.

Grayson crawled over to the couch and took the pills from Nicoles hand, before actually sitting down next to her.

The 17 year old hesitated before scooting over a bit, then laying down, laying his head on Nicoles lap.

"Did you talk to him?" He asked in a small voice.

"Who?"

"Dream. Did you confess your undying love for him?"

"I don't love him, Grayson." She said, laying her head back against the couch again.

"No, I think you do." He said, a small smirk on his face.

"You have a new brother." She said, changing the topic.

"What? Who?"

"Ranboo. I just adopted him."

"Oh, I've seen him on Twitter a few times. He seems cool." He said, yawning. "Goodnight, Nicole."

"Goodnight, Gray."

***

"Come on, you're making it such a big deal." Clay and George had come over to Wilburs flat to pick up Nicole, Tommy, Tubbo, and Grayson, and Clay was scolding Nicole for her actions the night prior.

"You jumped into a practically moving car."
George cut in.

"George, just because you're old and can't move without your arthritis kicking your ass, doesn't mean we should get in trouble." Tommy said, rolling his eyes.

"Vouch." Tubbo said.

"Yeah! I'm an adult and can take care of myself perfectly fine." The girl said.

"You're 19."

"I'm legal."

The argument was cut short by Wilbur walking into the room. "Hey, carnival opens in 10 minutes, we should get going."

"This isn't over." Clay poimted at Nicole.

As the group left Wilburs flat, Nicole and Clay stayed slightly behind everyone.

"Hey, when we get back to Florida, I have something to ask you." She said.

"Why not now?"

"Because if I ask now, you're gonna say no."

"Can I get a hint?"

"There's a small investment I would like to make." She said, fiddling with a ring on her hand.

"Is it a duck?"

Silence followed.

"Nicole, if you ask me to get a duck, I will leave you here."

"Well, I guess I better start looking for a house then."

------

A/N:  twitch.tv/purpled my beloved

ily

-isa