039

"Where is Wil?" Nicole asked, grabbing her suitcase from the baggage claim.

"He said that he'll be in starbucks."

"Then what are we waiting for exactly?"

"C'mon." He said, chuckling.

Nicole let out an excited giggle and followed the taller boy to where Wilbur said he was.

When a very tall man came into view, she gasped.

"You okay?" Clay asked.

"No." She said before running to Wilbur amd leaving him behind.

"Wil!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around him.

He stumbled a little back before steadying himself and hugging her back.

"God, you are so fucking short." He laughed.

"Shut up. Where are my children. I no longer wish to see you."

"They're back at my flat. Suprisingly none of them caught on."

"Clay come on!" She said, grabbing both of their arms and dragging them towards the exit.

"You don't even know where we're going." Wilbur sighed.

"Right. Well then, lead the way, tall man."

***

"Okay, so I think they're all sleeping right now." Wilbur said as they pulled up to his flat.

"So we just... wait until they wake up?" Clay asked.

"No, idiot! We wake them up. Where's the fun in waiting?" Nicole said, getting out of the car.

The three adults made their way to the door and Wilbur unlocked it.

Entering, the first thing they saw was the three teenage boys sprawled out on the couch.

Tommy was sitting up with his head leaned back, soft snores coming from him. Tubbo had his feet in Tommys lap, and Grayson had his head on top of Tubbo's.

"How is he breathing?" Nicole whispered to Clay, who just shrugged in response.

Nicole made her way over to the couch as Wilbur and Clay walked into the kitchen.

She bent down over the back of the couch and whispered in Tommys ear, "Tommy, there are so many women here and I don't know what to do."

He stirred in his sleep and barely opened his eyes. "Just do what I do. Romance."

"I'm not into women." She said a bit louder.

This caused Tubbo to wake up and shove Grayson off of him.

"Nicole!" He shouted, getting up and running to her.

She embraced him in a tight hug and smile.

"So he is your favorite."

"Come here Gray." She said, opening an arm for him.

He walked over lazily and joined the hug while Tommy sat there acting pissed.

"You are a bitch and a liar. There are no women here and now I don't feel like talking to you." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fine, more hugs for us." Tubbo said.

"No. No, no, no. You do not get to just steal my hugs. That is not fair. You are a bitch and I will fuckin' stab you."

--------

AN: THE KIDSSSSS

HIHIHI.

WELCOME HOME, SON -RADICAL FACE.

LISTEN TO IT. IT IS CHEFS KISS.

also i was vv sleep deprived while writing this so dont bully me.

anyone come here from the discord?

ILY

-ISA