030

As Nicole pulled into the Floridians driveway, the three boys that were still on the phone were shouting at her.

"DON'T BE A PUSSY MOM!"

"HE'S PROBABLY NOT EVEN THAT SCARY!"

"I bet he's nicer than a bunny!"

"TELL ME IF HE'S HOT!"

"Tommy, I have seen him before." I said, my voice slightly shaking.

"Is he hot?"

"I am not answering that."

"OH MY GOD HE IS, ISN'T HE?"

"Well now, would you look at that? I'm here. Gotta blast!" She said before leaving the call.

She took a deep breath and opened her car door. She slowly walked up to the door, as if she was trying to be left unseen, and knocked 3 times.

Only about 30 seconds passed before Clay answered the door. The two stared at eachother in amazement.

"Oh my god you're so much more attractive in person." Nicole said, before slapping her hand over her mouth.

Clay let out a wheeze and pulled her in for a hug.

"It's so nice to actually see you in person." He breathed out.

"Uh- sorry to interupt this intimate moment, but like- I have a hotel reservation at 1 and I would like to sleep." The truck driver said from behind Nicole.

Clay pulled away and shook his hand, while Nicole went in the house on a quest to find Patches.

"Here kitty, kitty." She said, making kissy noises.

A small cat slowly creeped out from behind the couch, causing Nicole to gasp.

She sat down on the floor and expanded her arms out to the cat.

Patches hesitantly walked towards Nicole, sniffing her fingers, before rubbing her face on her hand.

Nicole may have looked calm, but on the inside she was screaming.

"Wow. She never warms up to people that fast. Usually-" Clay started, but Nicole stopped him.

"Shut up, we're having a moment."  Patches was now completely in the girls arms, purring.

"Right well, you might want to get your stuff out of your car. This is Florida afterall." He said chuckling.

Nicole sighed and stood up. She looked at Patches and whispered, "I will be back." then followed Clay outside to help carry her stuff in.

----------

A/N: hey hotties 😼

nicole and patches>>>>>>

ily

-isa