034

Okay,, so we're gonna play a little game called "Pretend covid is dying down." Because lord knows we need it.

June 9th, 2020.

"Hey, Nicole." Clay whispered into the sleeping girls ear.

"Hm?" Was all she had the energy to reply with.

"Travel bans have been lifted for the moment." He said, smiling softly.

Due to Nicoles tired state, she had no idea what he was suggesting.

"Okay?"

"Wanna meet your kids?"

This made Nicole jump up. "Clay, do not joke with me right now."

"I'm not joking. George has a spare room in his apartment. I was thinking we could get Wilbur in on it and suprise them."

Nicoles face fell. "What about Gray?"

"Don't worry. I've got it all figured out, I just need a 'Yes' or 'No'."

"Yes! Yes yes yes!" She screamed, throwing herself at the boy. He stumbled back a bit but then hugged her back, melting at her touch.

Nicole pulled away and regained her composure, then cleared her throat. "I mean, yes. T'was a pleasure doing buissness with you sir, Clay Dream." She said, sticking out her hand.

He chuckled and shook her hand. "You hungry?"

"Not really. I'll eat later." She replied, grabbing her phone and sitting back down.

Clay eyed her suspiciously before replying. "Alright. Wanna do anything today?"

"Netflix party with George and Sap?" She suggested.

"If they're up for it, then sure."

Clay left the room to call George, and Nicole made her way to the bathroom to deal with her uterus.

***

"Nick, we are not watching My Little Pony. It's not even a movie." Clay told his friend for the third time.

"Why?! I thought friendship was supposed to be magic! Turns out its just bullshit!" He said, throwing his hands up.

"Nicole, what do you suggest we watch?" George asked, attempting to break up the fight that was happening.

"Uh.. How about 'The boy in Striped Pajamas'?"  She asked.

"No! That movie is sad and I don't want to cry!" Nick yelled.

"Okay, how about this," Nicole started. "We watch one of the MLP movies, then my movie."

Clay sighed in defeat. "Alright, which one do you want to watch, Nick?"

"Hold on, let me put a poll on Twitter."

Sapnap | @sapnap
MLP: Equestria Girls - 68%
MLP: Legend of Evertree - 32%

User1 | @user1
what-

Nicole 🦕 | @nicolegranger
EQUESTRIA GIRL FOR THE WIN!!
    ↪ Purpled | @burpled
         mom??

**

"Alright. Equestria Girls for the win I guess."

-------------

A/N - hey besties

😁☝️

😅✊

i have nothing to say.

ily, drink water.

-isa