015

April 10th, 2020

TW // Eating disorders and stinky men.

@nicole.lul

❤💬✈liked by dreamwastaken, karljacobs_, quackity, and 186,924 others@nicole

❤💬✈
liked by dreamwastaken, karljacobs_, quackity, and 186,924 others
@nicole.lul: im so close to getting a tattoo, you guys dont even know.

@dreamwastaken: get one.
--> @nicole.lul: i just might

@quackity: dont get one
--> @nicole.lul: your a duck. why would i listen to you?
---> @quackity: ill tell your mom to talk you out of it
----> @nicole.lul: you met her once😐

@nicole.stan: PLEASE GET ONE. DO IT. BEHIND YOUR EAR. OH MY GOD PLEASE.
--> @nicole.lul: tempting.

Nicole scrolled through the comments on her Instagram post, liking and replying to a few funny ones she saw.

Suddenly, Nicole phone started ringing. She stared at the contact name, wondering if she should pick it up or not.

Incoming call from 'The Youngest'

Accept or Decline

"HELLO NICOLE." Tommy yelled loudly into the phone.

She sighed. "Hey Tommy. How are you?"

"I am terrific. Why do you sound sad?" Tommy asked.

"Because a certain little bitch just called my phone." She said, falling back onto her bed.

"Oh. Well, he sounds annoying. Anyways, will you come see me?" He said, completely oblivious to the fact that she was refering to him.

"Tommy, incase you haven't noticed, there is a global pandemic preventing that." She sighed, twirling her hair in her fingers.

"So? Can't you just drive here?" He questioned, getting impatient.

"Tommy, there is an ocean seperating us." Nicole groaned, sitting up.

"Fine, fine. When this shit blows over, you have to come see me and Tubbo."

"I will. I promise." Nicole glanced at the clock on her wall. It was 3pm and she was tired.

"You better." Tommy also noticed the time. "Alright, well I'm gonna go stream, feel free to drop by."

"I'll consider it. Goodbye, my favorite." She said.

Tommy began screaming with happiness, and Nicole ended the call, chuckling.

She moved herself up to the head part of her bed, climbing under the blankets. She grabbed her laptop and opened it to Tommy's stream, shooting him a text saying she was watching.

She watched as Tommy looked down at his phone and smiled. "Hello Nicole!" He shouted.

The chat started spamming.

'hi nicole!'
'aww his mommys is here'
'slut'
'their friendship>>>'

She frowned at the negative comments, but moved on. She watched as Tommy started rambling about something stupid him and Tubbo were chatting about.

About 1 hour into his stream, Nicole felt her eyes getting heavier. She fought the urge to sleep and opened discord, in hopes to find someone that would keep her awake.

The first one that caught her eye was Alex. She clicked on the 'call' button and let it ring.

After 4 rings, he finally answered the call. "What?"

"Okay Mr. Grinch. I called you to keep me awake." She said, rolling over in her bed.

"Just sleep." He said.

"But I need to fix my sleep schedule." She whined.

"For what? You are literally a Twitch streamer. What do you need to be up early for?" He pressed.

"Nothing I guess." She mumbled.

"Thats the spirit!" He said excitedly.

She stayed silent, she could feel a headache creeping up on her.

"Nicole?" Alex asked.

She let out a 'hmph' in response.

"Did you eat anything today?"

That question caught her off guard. Alex knew about her past, and he tried his hardest to make sure she never relapsed. One time, she did relapse and Alex flew all the way to her and stayed until she ate again.

"Yeah. Not alot, but yeah. Why do you ask?" She answered.

Alex hesitated for a minute before answering.

"Don't check twitter."

--------------

A/N: Hey hotties😝

sorry it took so long to get this chapter out, wattpad was being an idiot🙄

stinky men in the next chapter, so prepare.

eat and drink water today!

i love you

-bella