038

"Clay."

"Yes?"

"Do you think ants have feelings?"

"Nicole, please try to sleep. The flight is long and I'm sorry, but I'm not dealing with this for that long." He said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm nervous." She said, shifting in her seat. "So many things could go wrong in 9 hours."

"Nicole, I can assure you that everything will be fine. Please just calm down. Fall asleep and when you wake up, you can see all your friends." He said, closing his eyes and leaning his head back. 

For some odd reason, Nicole was given the window seat. She glanced out the window to see that they were getting ready to take off, then glanced over at the boy next to her. 

She leaned back in her seat and shut her eyes tight, as if the world would disappear when she did. 

Sadly though, it didn't. 

She scooted away from the window as far as she could and looked back over at Clay. 

"Can I hold your hand?" She squeaked out as the plane started taking flight. 

In response to the question, the boy reached over and found the smaller girls wrist. He moved it down slighty, locking their fingers together.

"You're a pussy."

"And you're annoying."

***

About two hours into the flight, Nicole curled up in her seat and fell asleep.

Their hands were still connected.

It might have seemed like Clay was completely fine, but on the inside he was freaking out.

He didn't understand how or why, but he had caught feelings for the girl in a very short amont of time.

Obviously he didn't tell anyone, considering that if he did; the secret would be spread like wildfire.

Sure, he loved his friends and trusted them more than anyone in the world, but he knew that they were fucking stupid. So, he kept his feelings to himself.

Some people might call him a simp, but in reality, he was just falling in love.

------

A/N: hi sexies.

sorry for the late update, my mental health hates me 😁🙏

anyways, ty for 300 followers : )

ily, please drink water and eat some food (even if its not a lot.)

im proud of you

-isa