-13-

Patrick pov:

I got Ellen in the car and we went to the hotel, i turned on the music and talked about the wedding "so I think it should be a medium sized wedding. All family and a ton of close friends as well as some friends." Ellen said.
"Sure that sounds awesome" I replied. I took my hand and placed it on her upper thigh.
"As for food we should do italian." She said. I figured I couldn't win that won because she loves Italian and it's pretty easy. "Anything for you sweetheart" I replied with. Even though we both had big wedding before this wedding it was still a big deal to both of us. We talked for 20 more minutes before getting to my apartment since I didn't want to stay at a hotel. I took her bags from the trunk and I took her hand and went inside.
"What do you want to do" I asked her.
"Can we watch a movie and then go out to dinner, I've heard French food is the best." She replied.
"Of course, let's get into comfy clothes" I replied. We went into the bedroom and she immediately went into my drawer and put my sweatpants on and a t shirt of mine. "Ellie you have your own clothes" I said laughing.
"I know but yours are comfier and they smell like you" she replied blushing. "Ok fineee" I said dramatically. We sat on the bed and she immediately sat on me.
"El I missed you to but are you actually comfortable" I asked.
"Not really" she said and then moved into a ball on my chest. "Oh your just so adorable" I said kissing her head.  "I'm glad I'm with you, I haven't really been sleeping because your gone." She said tearing up.
"El I didn't know, what can I do" I asked while playing with her hair.  "You can cuddle me and hold me close. She said. And I did just that

We turned on a random movie and a couple minutes through I heard light snores. I decided to let her sleep since I figured from what she told me she hasn't been sleeping much. After the movie ended I slowly woke her up. "El sweetheart, you have to go get ready for dinner" I said lightly shaking her. "Whyyy" she groaned. "Because you said you wanted to east French food" I said laughing. "Oh yeah, I'll go get ready" she replied jumping off of my embrace and getting in the shower.

When she was in the shower I got dressed and pulled out the diamond necklace I bought her with a surprise in side. I god dressed wearing a navy shirt and black pants. I went into the living room and turned on the tv waiting for her to finish getting ready.

Ellen pov:

I got out of a shower and put on a tight white dress and navy heels. I curled my hair and did some light makeup. I text the kids to make sure they were ok.

Me: hey T just wanted to check in with you and the boys

Talula 🤍: yeah mom were good just getting ready to go to school

Me: ok love you guys have a great day

Talula🤍: alright love you and dad too

I walked into the living room and I saw his jaw drop. "El you look gorgeous" he said basically drooling. "Cmon let's go I'm starving" I said taking his hand and walking out the apartment door. We decided to take a train to our destination to really get the full effect. We got on the train and I sat on Patrick's lap. It was only a five minutes ride so it wasn't that bad. We went into the restaurant and sat down. I had Patrick order for me and we got Croque Monsieur. "El I have a gift for you" Patrick said. "Oh Patty you didn't have to get me anything" I replied.
" I know but I saw it and I knew I had to buy it for you" he said. Patrick opened the box and  showed me a diamond necklace. "Oh Patrick it's gorgeous" said taking it from his hands to give it a closer look. "Can you put it on me?" I asked him. "Of course" he said. I have him the necklace and he put it on me. After dinner we got some macaroons and went back to the apartment. We ate them and then I changed into some Nike pros and his shirt I wore before. "Patty come to bed" I yelled. "I'm coming el" he replied. He came out of the bathroom and came into the bed cuddling me. "Goodnight Patty, I missed you" I said kissing him passionately on the lips. "I've missed you to el" he said taking my hands and intertwined them and kissed me back on the lips. We slowly drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace.

The next day around 3 o'clock

Patrick pov:
"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I asked Ellen. "Patty you wanna know what I wanna do" she said laughing.
"What" I replied. " I really wanna get drunk because you know how horny I get when I'm drunk and it would be fun to get drunk in France." She said laughing. "How horny are we talking" I asked.
"Probably horny if your lucky" she said coming over to me and kissing me passionately. "Let's go" I said grabbing her hand. After about 5 shots of tequila she was already tipsy and getting drunk. "El let's go home" I said. "No Patty just 2 moreeee" she replied asking the bartender for 2 more shots. I went to the bathroom and when I came back she was talking to someone. "El who are you talking to" I asked. "A very nice French man" she said laughing. The man touched her arm laughing with her you could tell he was drunk too. "Dude  you can go now" I said telling the man off. She took one more shot even though I asked her not to and I finished my beer. We got home and she wanted to play a game. "Patty let's play a mix of truth or dare and a strip game. If you don't do the truth or the dare you have to strip a piece of clothing off." She said.
"Ok fine" I said knowing I would win, plus she was drink she she would probably do more of the dares. "Truth or dare" she asked me. "Dare" I replied. " I dare you to scream I love Ellen pompeo out side your window." She dared. So I did what was asked and I screamed I love Ellen pompeo outside my window. We had a few rounds and then it was my turn to ask her again. "Truth or dare" I asked her. "Ummm dare" she replied. "I dare you to strip your dress of in front of me" I said laughing thinking she wouldn't do it. But to my surprise she did. She came up to me and she slowly unzipped her dress her hands going up and down her thighs and body. At this point I was already hard for her and she whispered in my ear. "Take me to bed Patrick" it sent chills down my back. I took the opportunity to pick her up and kiss her neck. I put her on the bed and we had sex all night. By the time we stopped it was 2 o'clock in the morning. "Pat we just did 5 rounds she said laughing. We are so good" she said high fiving me. We showered really quick and then went back to bed cuddling I could tell she was asleep so I kissed her goodnight and went to bed with my arms protecting her and being in her embrace.

Hey everyone!! Happy holidays. Thank you all so much for 1k reads. And I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I was pretty fun to write and um yeah a new chapter will prob be out within the next 2 days.