-2-

Ellen pov:
Yes Patrick, it's been 13 years late but I will go out with you. And u better make this up to me w a lot of sex. "Deal" he replied with a smirk. As soon he smirked at me I jumped into his arms and are lips locked perfectly. Both our tongues fought but in harmony. But as soon as I started to take off his shirt he backed away. "I'm going to go get ready for our date. And keep you wanting more and all that." "Ughhhhh" I said  "hey just a little longer then a lot of hot steamy sex for you later." He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then got in his white Porsche and drove off. "Mommy can we watch tv and who was that" asked a curious Stella. Of course stella and that man I just kissed is the man I hope to be your new dad. "Oh ok well come on let's watch frozen" "ok sweetie I'll be right behind you" we sat on the couch and watched the movie.

Patrick pov:
I walked in a all 3 kids were waiting for me at the kitchen island. "How did it go?" Sullivan asked, "it went really good, we are dating and have a date tonight." I told them, "congrats dad I really like Ellen" Talula said. "We have never met her but we are sure we will like her." Both boys said at once. "Well you see, Ellie has the most contagious laugh and smile in the world, she gives the best hugs when your sad, and knows how to make someone laugh and feel better." I told them "wow dad you must really like her" Darby said "Darbs I don't like her, I love her and I have been in-love with her for 13 years." I said while smiling "dad I'm glad your happy, and you guys can move as fast as you want to, we talked and we are all cool with it." Talula said "thanks Tal and you guys that means so much to me"I said with tears forming in my eyes "of course dad" they all said to me. "Ok I have to go get ready I'll see you guys in a bit." I said while wiping my tears and running up the stairs. I picked out the best tux I had. It was black tux and I put a white shirt under, I didn't put a tie on and I unbuttoned the first 2 buttons leading up to my neck. I got out my favorite cologne and walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Looking snazzy dad" Sullivan said "yeah we agree" Talula and Darby said "thank you guys Talula boys in bed by 10:30 please and you guys can do whatever you want for dinner." "Ok dad thank you have a nice time" Talula said. I walked out the door and drove to Ellen's house. I knocked on the door but it was open so I went inside and saw....

Hey guys so I made this chapter a little longer and I hope u like it and it was kinda boring but whatever. Currently working on chap 3 now!!!