-11-

One week later, day before Patrick leaves for LeMans for 2 months

Author pov:
Patrick woke up with his arms around Ellen's waist. He quietly got up and went downstairs to make her breakfast. He knew she was upset about him leaving tomorrow so he wanted to do something nice for her. He made waffles and poured orange juice. He walked up the stairs thinking about spending the day with her and doing everything she loved. He walks up and kisses her lips. "Good morning beautiful." " no" she said Turing over and putting her head over the covers. "Ellie I know your mad but we have one day until I leave for a month." I said stroking her hair, "well you could not go" Ellen said with an annoyed tone. "You know that's not an option." Patrick said.
"What do you want to do today" he asked. "Lay in be with you and watch movies and hangout with the kids." Ellen said still mad but did genuinely want to hangout with him because she would miss him.

Ellen pov:

"What movie do you want to watch" Patrick said coming closer to me. " let's watch cinderella" I said moving to his lap and sitting in between his legs. All of the kids came and laid in our bed with us. After the movie we all fell asleep. I woke up first and saw our family we created and I hopped to make our family grow. "I got back on the bed and laid on top of Patrick. All of a sudden I feel a hand go up and down my back. I turned and saw him smiling at me. "Hi" I said kissing his lips. "Well hello" he said kissing me passionately.
"Let's go downstairs" he said as we slowly got out of bed. We both took a look at the kids all sleeping on our bed and it melted my heart.

"I love you" he said kissing my neck. "Come here" he said lifting me up so my legs were around his waist. We looked at each other for a second and both smiled. He carried me downstairs and sat me on the counter and started to kiss my neck. I moved his face so our lips locked and our tongues danced and fought. He took off my shirt reveling my sports bra. And as I was unbuttoning his shirt Talula come downstairs. "Guys get a room ew" she said covering her eyes. I then jumped into Patrick's arms and started to make out with him in front of her "ew I can't even with you guys." She said. I then got down and gave her a hug. "Oh sweetie I won't get to see your father for 2 months" I said. " you can always visit" she said. "I know we all can but last time for 2 months in this house" I said looking at Patrick and laughing. We then went back upstairs and helped him pack. I heard his phone ding and he asked me to get it. I read the text and I was furious. "Patrick who the hell is Morgan and why the fuck are you seeing her in Paris and why is she texting you with hearts." I was so mad but I did want to hear him out. But the mad part of me won. "Ellie let me explain" he said pleading. "Just go" I said. "My flight isn't for 7 hours" he said confused.
"Patrick go leave, I don't care." I said annoying. I ignored him so he soon left. I sat on the ground and cried. I threw on a shirt of his that fit him perfectly but was oversized on me. I felt terrible, I should of listened to him. I hate that I let him go. So I texted him.

Me:
Paddy. I'm so sorry. I should of never accused you of anything. It's just that your gorgeous, and whenever we are out people stare at you and they basically drool over you. I just get nervous that you'll leave me for someone prettier than me. I love and I would do anything for you, I hate the feeling that I might loose you. It kills me at night. I love you and I can't loose you. I hate that I can't see you for 2 months and even though I can visit when I'm not with you the bed will be lonely, and I hate that its lonely without you. We can make this work, right?

Patrick:💗🤩🥵
We can make this work. We have to, and it's ok I forgive you, that girl was one of the people helping me in Paris and since it's the city of love they send hearts. I love you Ellen and you know that, you have no reason to be jealous of those people. Your a beauty and no one can replace you. My heart beats for you and if I have to tell you that everyday then I will. And as for the bed being empty I know it will be hard but we can do this. I know that our love is strong enough to handle this💗and hopefully you can ask Krista for a week off soon and you can come visit and just enjoy each other's presence.

Me:
Yes I'll ask her. I miss you already and I'm sorry I kicked you out of the house, since you have 6 hours until your flight can you come home and cuddle with me.🥺

Patrick:
Of course I'm on my way home now.

Patrick pov:
I raced home and I went up into our bedroom and saw Ellen in Nike pros and one of my t shirts. " I sprayed your cologne on it so it smells like you" she said with tears coming down her eyes. "Here I'll do you one better" I said talking my shirt off and grabbing the one she was wearing. "Now it will smell exactly like me and I'll take it off right before I leave." I said coming closer to her and kissing her cheek. "Perfect" she said starting to cry again. "Come here ellie" I said bringing her into my lap. " shhh I know but it's ok, we will be ok" I said trying to give her some reassurance. "What if you find someone better than me." She said. "Now that's impossible" I said kissing her. "You promise" she asked. " I promise" I replied. "You pinky promise" she said holding out her pinky. "I pinky promise" I told her locking out pinky's together. I then kissed her and she laid on me. After a while of cuddling we both fell asleep.

I woke up and saw I had 1 hour and 30 minutes before my flight so I woke Ellen up. "Ellie come on you and the kids have to take me to the airport." I said softly. I took off my shirt and gave it to her so it smelled like me and she put it on. "Ok let's get everyone in the car" she said. The car ride there was easy everyone was laughing and talking and then we pulled up into my gate. Ellen and I both got out of the car. I said goodbye to each of the kids giving them kisses on there heads and they all said "goodbye dad." Next I said goodbye to Ellen. Her head was facing the ground and I knew she was crying. "Hey" I said picking up her head. " we can do this" I said. "We can do this she replied kissing my lips. "We will Skype everyday and I will visit you as soon as possible." She said. We kissed and it lingered, we both didn't want to let go of each others lips. We stopped and i whipped her tears with my hand. "Take care of my shirt" I said trying to lighten up the mood. "Don't worry I will" she said giving me on more kiss. I walked into the airport and I saw her staring at me, waving. I knew this was going to be hard. I saw the car drive off and my heart sank as I went through security.

Hey! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will hopefully have a new one coming tomorrow or the day after but lmk if you have any ideas.  And lmk what u think abt the book. I hope you enjoyed it. So yeah.

dempeo: new story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें