-17-

Pretty exciting chapter

Patrick has officially moved back and is done with the racing season for a while but is still working on projects with the Dempsey center, Ellen is still feeling a little sick. (2 week time jump) and its now December 13. the wedding is January 24

Ellen pov:

I woke up around 5 am to throw up for the second time. I didn't want to wake Patrick up so I just quickly and quietly rolled out of bed and ran to the bathroom. As I was throwing up I felt someone pick up my hair.

I turned around and saw Patrick holding my hair and he kissed my cheek. After throwing up again he asked me "do you want water?" and I replied with " yes please." he went downstairs and at this point I was positive I was pregnant. I want to say around 2 months because that was the first time I went to see him in London and I was around 2 months late for my period. I wanted to surprise him and I had to think of a special way to. my thoughts were interrupted by my hearing his voice.

"Hey sweetheart heres your water" he said to me. I said thank you and I took the water and took small sips. He then helped me get up and I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash. Patrick then helped my back to the bed and he kissed my forehead goodnight. We then laid down and he put his arm around my waist. I was up all night because I wanted get a pregnancy test just to make sure but I knew I was. I fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

I woke up the next morning to someone jumping on the bed. "Stella what are you doing up?" I asked her yawning. "Mommy its 9:30 what are you talking about" I looked at my clock and saw it was indeed 9:30 on a Monday. "why aren't you in school?" I asked. "because today is a teacher plan day" she said. I took out my calendar and realized she was right. I called the baby sitter to come watch her and the twins. I called Patrick because I couldn't find his anywhere.

Me- hey where are you

Patrick- I'm working sorry I left early whats up?

Me- I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to dinner with me tonight?

Patrick- of course El I would love too, maybe go around 7:30 but are you feeling better?

Me- I am I think it was just a 24 hour bug, I feel fine now

Patrick-Im glad, ill see you when I get home

Me- ok love you

Patrick-love you too.

I hung up the phone and I got dressed. I put on a sweatshirt of mine and some black leggings. I then made my way downstairs to let the nanny in and I got into my car and drove to the nearest Walgreens I could find. After driving for a while I found a very nice one that looked like it was just built. I got out of my white Porsche and put me sunglasses on and went into the store and I bought 3 pregnancy test and a lot of Gatorade and water. After I checked out I went onto Pinterest and I tried to find cute and unique ways of telling Patrick I'm pregnant. After looking for what felt like hours I had to perfect idea. I was going to do a scavenger hunt. I went to the mall and got all the supplies.

I got back into the car for the last time today and my feet were hurting. I started drinking the water so that I would have to use the bathroom so that I could no for sure I was pregnant. After I pulled into the driveway I relived the nanny and it was around 2 o'clock. I played with the kids until I had to use the bathroom and lucky for me it only took 1o minutes. I went upstairs and peed on all 3 sticks. After I waited for 5 minutes I was so nervous and anxiously flipped over all the test. The first one read POSITIVE, the other two also said POSITIVE. I was so happy that I knew for sure so I immediately called my OB are scheduled and appointment for tomorrow.

I got ready and put the scavenger cards in their place, some around town and in our house. I decided to give him the first clue after dinner to surprise him, I decided I should let him know we are taking serrate cars so I called him.

Me-Hey pat

Patrick- Whats up el

Me- Im done getting ready so we should take separate cars, and I want to surprise you with how I look in my new dress

Patrick- ok that a little weird and ill miss driving you but thats ok

we hung up the phone and got into the shower. after a nice hot peaceful shower I put my makeup on and got ready. I had a pretty neutral look on, nothing to fancy. I then got dressed into a tight red dress that was gorgeous. I put on black heels and by the time I was ready Patrick was home. I quickly threw on a robe and I went downstairs, knowing him he wouldn't take long, around 10 minutes tops so I quickly said Hi to him and told him I would meet him at the restaurant. I quickly got all the clues ready and placed them where they should be. I then heard to the restaurant to meet Patrick.

Hey everyone! I decided to make this a 2 part maybe 3 part so you guys have something to look forward to. But what you all so much for 3K reads its insane. pt 2 to this will prob be out tmrw so stay tuned. But lmk what you guys think of this book, its really fun to write.Sorry for the short chapter also tysm for 104 votes!!
-G