-14-

Patrick pov:
I woke up and the first thing I saw was Ellen staring at me. "Good morning" I said with a raspy voice.
"Good morning" she said kissing me. "What are we going to do today?" She asked me.

"Today we are going to the race track so if you want to race I can teach you how to race?" I said.
"Ok" she replied. We laid in slience enjoying each others presence. After a while we got up and got dressed. I put on a white shirt and black jeans and Ellen was wearing navy jeans and a graphic t shirt of mine. We went to get breakfast. "What do you want to eat?" I asked her.
"Um maybe go to a A bakery and get something there".
"Of course let's go." I said grabbing her hand and walking out of the apartment.

We walked down the street And we made it to a small café I ordered a coffee and a croissant. And she ordered a latte and a chocolate croissant. We made small talk all morning and then decided to walk over to the race track.

When we got there I could tell that Alan was nervous so I tried to comfort her. "Pat I'm scared what if I crash?" She said with a nervous look. "El I will be right there I promise you won't. I'll talk to you the whole time and then you can cheer me on while I practice." I said hoping it would make her feel better. I helped her get a racing suit on in the locker room and then kissed her on the lips. " Ok El this is really important, when you get in make sure you turn your microphone on so that we can communicate if you need help, it's a little like driving a normal car there's the brakes and the steering wheel but their gears and there's emergency stop buttons." I told her. She hugged me tight and said. "Paddy I love you" and my heart melted. "El I love you too. And I'll be right there on the microphone." I hugged her tightly.

I helped her get into the car and then I walked off the track and into a box where the other microphone is and where the speaker is. I turned on the microphone.

Me- El you got this just start the car.

E- ok I started it.

Me- now start driving I'm right here nothing bad will happen to you

E- ok I got this

Me- yes I know you do

E- I love you

Me-I love you too I believe in you

I watched her go and she raced and first slow and stopped to slow down with the turns. I go back on the mic to try and clam her down.

Me- el I'm going by to talk to you to calm you down

E- ok thank you.

Me- let's talk about our honey moon, where should we go

E- let's go to the Bahamas

Me- I would love that, what about the wedding. Have you licked a dress out yet.

E- no I'm waiting till I go back home to go it and I'm going to bring T and Stel with me.

Me- I'm sure whatever you I wear you will look gorgeous.

I saw her getting calmer and I decide to keep talking

E- Patty are you still there

Me- yes el. What dress type are you looking to get

E- I want a long dress with a straps and maybe have it be a v neck. And I want it to have some lace, and one that's poofy.

Me- I'm sure you would look gorgeous and I can't wait to see you.

El- what are you planning on wearing

Me- I think I'm going to wear a tuxedo with a tie and I'm not sure on the colors.

El- thank you for districting me but I can do this.

Me- ok I'm watching you

I got off the mic and she was flying and doing every turn perfectly. She was a natural. I she stopped to car and I stopped the timer. I was pretty good for a starter. I went down and she jumped into my arms. "Patty I did it" she said. "Oh gorgeous I knew you would." I said kissing her neck. She jumped down and I told her to time me. I got into the car and started racing. After doing my laps we went out to dinner and then went back to the apartment. "Hey el what movie should we watch "I don't care." She replied with.

I turned on a Disney princess movie and she changed into a sports bra and a pair of my sweatpants. We both drifted of to sleep in each others embrace within a matter of minutes.

Thursday- Ellen's last day and she leaves for the airport today too

Author pov:

Ellen and Patrick woke up naked in each other's arms. Ellen has been crying most of the night because she didn't want to leave Patrick, the past week she had actually slept and ate. Without him she doesn't really sleep and eat which isn't healthy. Patrick got up to make waffles and. Ellen got up and put Patrick's shirt on from last night and buttoning the buttons excited for the top 4 buttons and the last 2 on the bottom. She also put on pink lace panties and went into the kitchen. She was getting a glass of water when she felt a pair of hands go around her waist.
"Good morning" Patrick said.
" hi" Ellen said with more tears. "El I know your sad and I'm sad to but I hate seeing you like this" Patrick said hugging her. "I just wish I didn't have to leave you" she said with tears. He picked her up and they laid on the couch. "Patty I just don't sleep or eat when your gone." She said.
"El you have to it's not healthy." "I know but I'm not me without you" she said. They cuddle and cried for a couple hours before it was time to go to the airport. Ellen put jeans and one of Patrick's shirts on. She also but her sunglasses on so the paparazzi couldn't see she was crying. She went into their bathroom one more time to make sure she didn't leave anything. As they were walking out Patrick took her hand and held her close. As they were driving they talked and never took their eyes of the other person, Patrick keep his hand on Ellen's thigh the whole time. The reached the airport and Ellen broke down into tears Patrick went to her side of the car and hugged her. They hugged for about 5 minutes and the Patrick said. "El you'll miss you flight"  "I don't care." Ellen said.
"Yea you do, you have to work and the kids miss you." He said. " I know I miss them to but you know I hate flying.

Patrick already knew that and he had a note for her like he did before. "When you get of the plane check your purse." He said. They kissed passionately goodbye and she walked into the airport but before she went inside she ran back to Patrick and jumped into his arms kissing him.
"I'll miss you" she said
"I know" he replied back. They kissed once more before she went inside and boarded the plane. She opened her purse and read the note.

My dearest Ellie, I know you hate flying and I hate letting you go. But I can't wait for our wedding and to see you in wedding dress and taking my last name. I miss you already more than words care describe and I love you more than words can describe too. I know you probably can't go to my lemans tournament and that's ok. Text me when you land
I love you forever and ever
-Patrick

She read the note and calmed herself excited because She was going to surprise him and go to his tournament. She fell asleep and woke up when the plane landed. She went home and it was 11 o'clock at night. She had to work tomorrow so she called Patrick and told her she landed and then went to bed.

Hey! Guys we are almost at 2k reads that's insane. I hope you enjoyed this chap and I hope you guys vote and comment to tell me your thoughts. I personally really liked this chap and I have a few ideas in my mind for the next couple chapters. But yeah. Hope you enjoyed reading the chapter.