-9-

Some um greys winter finale has me mad and um yeah so now I will be crying until March 4 (jkjk)

Patrick pov:
"What just tell me" she said looking worried. "They want me to move France for 2 months to work on my racing before the Le Mans tournament." I told her. She ran into the bathroom and locked the door. "El we can talk about this please open the door. I begged. I heard the door unlock and I went in and sat across from her. "I won't take it" I said. "No I can't let you hold back your career like that" she said. "But I don't want to be away from you." I said.
"It's ok we can make it work, we can FaceTime every night and I can always visit." She said. "I just don't want to be without you." She said honestly. "Come here." I said pointing to my lap. She sat on my lap and just sat in silence like we did before. "It'll be ok, we can make this work." She said.
"Yeah we can people do it all the time" I said.
We got up after a while and sat back on the bed. And ordered room service. "Can i get some chicken Nuggets and a hamburger, both with fries please." I said into the phone. I sat back onto the bed and hugged her tightly. "So I guess the wedding has to be postponed." She said. "No it doesn't we can plan over the phone and when you come and visit." I said. We heard a knock on the door and it was room service. I got the food and sat it on the bed. "Gimmie a bite" she said taking my burger and taking a big bite. "Then I get a chicken nugget" I said grabbing in and putting it in my mouth. "Hey!" She said trying to get her nugget back. "Oh come here do you want the rest of my burger?" I asked.
"Yes pwease" she said reaching over and taking another bite. She was adorable and I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. "What are you staring at?" She asked me. "I'm just looking at the most beautiful women in the whole world." I said leaning into kiss her. I kissed her gently on the lips and then licked the ketchup off her top lip. "Just thought I would help you out." I said grinning. We cleaned off the bed and laid down in the bed. "Want me to make popcorn" I asked. "Yes please" she replied. I got up and put the popcorn in the microwave just staring at her beauty and thinking that I could wait for her to have our kids. My thoughts were interrupted but the beeping of the microwave.
"Here is the popcorn gorgeous" I said kissing her on the head. "thank you handsome" she said.
"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked.
"Ummmm let's watch enchanted, one guy in particular is really hot" she said laughing.
I turned on enchanted and we watched the movie. Halfway through the movie she was sleeping. It was so cute that whenever she was in my arms she feel asleep. I turned off the tv and went to bed hugging her

One week later.

Ellen pov:
Today I got dressed and kissed him on his temple. "See you later Patty." I whispered in her ear.
I went downstairs and go everyone ready for school and made their lunches. " have a great day at school guys mom love you and I'll pick you guys up later" I said "wait mom" Talula said. "What's up T?" I asked, "so I have a thing after school with somebody" she said. "Who is this somebody" I asked
"Just a boy from school" she said. I could see her cheeks turning red. "Yeah of course but one of these days I have to meet him" I say hugging her. "Oh and don't tell your dad" I said laughing and shutting the front door. I went into my car and went to set. "Hey everyone welcome back to season 14" Krista said. "Hey Ellen how are all the kids" Justin asked me "they are fine and Patrick and I still haven't told the public about our engagement yet. I said playing with the ring. "Ellen we need you at hair and makeup." Krista said. "On my way, bye Justin" I said waving goodbye and walking to hair and makeup. And I got a text from Patrick

Patrick💗🤩🥵
Hey gorgeous, I wish I got to see u this morning

Me
I know but I'll be home tonight early and we can finally tell the public abt our engagement.

Patrick💗🤩🥵
Of course we can. Im racing today on the track today I'll send u a pic of my new high score

Me
Ok I believe in u but just be safe pls

Patrick 💗🤩🥵
Your forgetting that my heart beats for you so as long as we are together I am alive

Me
Then we would be alive for like forever🙃🤪😂😂

Patrick💗🤩🥵
I'm ok with that, well I gotta go get in the car love you, see you tonight at like what? 4?

Me
Yep I'll see u then love you too

I was done with hair and makeup then i went to go rehearse my lines. I walked in and saw Jessica and Camilla barge in. "So it's true?" They asked me.
I knew what they were talking about but I pretended to play dumb.
"Whats true" I asked them. "YOUR MARRY MCDREAMY" they screamed. "Yes it's true" I said showing them the ring. "AHHHHH" camilla screamed. "I'm so jealous she probably getting really hot sex" Jessica said. "Wanna go get lunch and talk about the wedding?" I asked them
"Um of course" they both said. We walked down to the cafeteria we talked about the wedding. I had to do some scenes. By the time it was 30 I left to go pick up Sullivan, Darby, and Stella from school.
"How was school" I asked them
"Good it was boring" they all said. We played songs and they all sang to them until we got into the house. "Hey hunny we are hom" i said yelling for Patrick. "In the kitchen" he replied. "Where T" he asked.
"Oh she's hanging out with friends" I told him. We made dinner and ate.  Talula got home around 8 and I asked her how it was. "It was awesome mom, we are officially dating and I want you guys to meet him before dad leaves" she said. "Of course T, how about next week?" I asked her. "Next week is perfect." She said. She went into her room to do homework and I went into our bedroom and sat next to Patrick. " so apparently our daughter had a boyfriend and we are meeting him next week so you can freak out and you have to be nice" I said to him. "Of fine but he better not hurt my baby girl." It was so cute his protected he was of her. "Goodnight" I said putting my head on his chest. "Goodnight" he said in a whisper kissing my forehead.

Hey so I promised another chapter so here you are. Anyway what did you guys think of the winter finale??