-8-

Hey so I did a Talula pov bc why not and I wanted to see what would happen if I did and it was really fun to write. Also now it's August I forgot to mention that also it's also season 14 now

Ellen pov:
We walked out in to the mall and I was pissed. I got into the drivers seat and Talula stopped me. "Mom you can drive and you know that" she told me. I got out of the car and immediately fell into her arms crying. "I don't think he would cheat on you" she told me. "But he lied to me, and he has never lied to me before." I said to her honestly. "Mom I don't he would do that to you, he loves you." She said.
"Then why did he lie to me and why is hanging out and kissing a girl I've never met on the cheek." I asked. "I don't know this might just be a misunderstanding" she said hopeful. "I hope so to T" I said. "Let's got home and lay in your bed with cookies and popcorn and a movie, would you like to do that?" She asked me.
"Yes let's do it" I said while wiping my dried tears as new ones came in. We got into the car and turned on some Taylor Swift music. We pulled into the house and we changed into pajamas since my clothes were stained with mascara. Talula came in and sat by my side. She hugged me and put her head on my shoulder. We watched a movie. After I turned on the news and saw the headline "Patrick dempsey seen leaving the mall with a women"  I broke into tears and Talula hugged me and helped me by grabbing me tissues.
I fell asleep after a while and I woke to Talula not in my bed but...

Talula pov
After my mom went to sleep I went into the kitchen to make a snack and I did some homework. I was upset with my dad that he did that to Ellen and it broke my heart to see her like this.
I saw my dad walk in and ignored him, "how was racing" I asked. "It was really fun I got a new time which was really fun" he replied. I rolled my eyes and he asked me what was wrong. "You messed up" I said and went into my room.

Patrick pov:
I walked upstairs and saw her sleeping. I sat by her bed a kissed her forehead. I turned on the tv and and put on the cooking channel and sat on her bed. "Good morning" I said. "How was racing" she said annoyed. "Racing was really fun, I got a new time" I told her. But I can't actually tell her what I was doing because I wasn't racing. "Ok" she said annoyed. I went to kiss her and she backed away. "I'm going to go shower" she said, "oh I'll come with u" I replied. "No im ok" she said. "Hey are you ok" I asked. "Yep never been better" she said to me sarcastically. Why was she like this and then I remembered. I told her I was racing but I went to the mall, they might of went to the mall too so I went downstairs and saw the bags from urban outfitters whatever that store was and I knew that she saw me. That's why she's mad. I went back upstairs and into the bathroom she quickly covered her self not knowing it was me "Ellie it's me" I said, "your mad" I said. "Well do I have something to be mad about?" She asked. "I don't know do you?" I replied sitting on the bench in the bathroom. "Why did you lie to me and who was that women you were kissing. And why was the paparazzi photographing you and the women walking out of the mall and into your car." She asked in an angry voice. "I can't tell you why I was with the girl, and I didn't kiss her on the lips." I said knowing it looked bad but I could tell her what I was actually doing. "Patrick what are we doing do you love me or not" she asked. "Of course I love you" I said. "Then why won't you tell me why you lied and who that women was?" I asked. I couldn't tell her but I'm letting the love of my life slip away. She got out of the shower and packed a bag. "Where are you going" I asked. "I'm staying at a hotel tonight can you please watch Stella for me." She asked "wait you can't leave, I love you" I said "then what were you doing" she said. And that was the one question I couldn't answer. "El please don't leave" I begged. "Don't make this harder for me than it has to be" she begged taking my head and kissing my forehead and walking out the front door. I kneeled down and started to cry. " no matter how big the thing you couldn't tell her you should of told her" Talula said. "Can you pick up your siblings from school" I asked her "yeah I'll go right now, you need to make this right before it's to late" she told me. "I know" I said walk back into my room thinking about a plan to get her back. And that idea came to me

Ellen pov:
I got into my hotel and laid on the bed. I bought a lot of chocolate and was eating it. I heard a ding and I checked my phone.
Patrick💗🤩🥵
Hey, what hotel are you at?

I looked at the phone and rolled my eyes

Me
Why would you care?

Patrick💗🤩🥵
Because I need to know so I can make it up to you, and I have to show you something, and tell you everything. I also have chocolate and chips your favorite comfort food.

I noticed myself smiling and I wanted to know more so I gave him the address and room number.

Patrick💗🤩🥵
Im on my way, see you soon. Love you

I waited for him to come and out my hair in a messy bun. and I wasn't going to wash my face so all of the mascara and makeup and tear stains were visible. I heard a knock on the door and opened it. He opened his arms and I hugged him and crying into his arms after I went into the bathroom and locked the door. "Ellie please let me explain" he said. After a lot of back and forth whether or not to let him in I did. "Start talking" I said. "The women to you saw me talking to was my new manager and real-estate agent. She wanted to meet for lunch and I knew she liked me so i didn't tell you and I made it clear that o wasn't interested in her I should have told you. And I'm sorry for that. I won't lie to you ever again." He told me. "But why where you with her anyway." I asked. He sat down next to me. "Because i just hired her and she wanted to get to know me more." He said. And I was glad that he was honest. I put my head on his shoulder and he played with my ends in silence. I broke i saying. "How can I trust you again because I don't right now." I said honestly. "El I would never cheat on you, your gorgeous and 1000x better than any girl out there. And I will earn your trust." He said. I kissed his lips and felt some relief. "Talula is watching the kids tonight and bringing them to school tomorrow and we can drive herself to school so we can stay here." He said. "Ok" I replied just enjoying his presents. " Patrick Galen Dempsey if you do something like this again I will not be happy." I said in a stern but cute voice. "Yes dear and I won't" he said. "I love you" I said. "I love you too, this is forever" he said looking at me and smiling. "Come on let's get off the floor" I said taking his hand and helping him up. I washed my face and changed me clothes. I jumped into his arms and had my legs around his hip. He gently put me down and I sat with my head on his lap and he gently played with my hair. "Should we talk wedding plans?" I asked him. "Sure when should we have it?" He replied.  "Maybe in December so in like 4 months" I said. "Perfect, and now who should we invite?" He said. "Let's see, Jessica, Sarah, Camilla, Justin, Chandra, James, Jessie, Caterina, Kim, Chyler, Kelly, and Kevin. And then some of your racing friends and out families." I said laughing. "What ever you want but we haven't told people we were engaged yet El." He said. "Yeah we should do that tomorrow" I said kissing his chin. I grabbed some more chocolate and took a bite and then put it up to his mouth and he took and huge bite. "Heyyy" I said slapping his arm. "You offered" he said pulling me up and putting me on his lap and put his chin on my shoulder and kissed my neck. "Oh my god" he said. "What's wrong"I said turning my head. "I just can't believe I almost lost you that's all." He said.
"Oh you'll never lose me" I said moving my body so I was facing him have a leg on each side of him. I kissed his lips passionately and then backed away and got off of him. "Oh no you don't come here" he said grabbing me and throwing me on the bed and kissing me and tickling me. "Patty nooo" I laughed. He stopped and i sent back to the position I was in before with one leg in each side of him.
I looked in to his eyes and played with his hair, then is kissed him passionately I was bitting his lower lip and stopped for my tongue to begging for entrance. He granted and or tongues played and fought in harmony. Just as I was about to take his shirt off his phone rang. He looked and it and put it down. "It's just my manager" he said still kissing me. After I successfully took his shirt off he got another call. "She says it's urgent I'll be right back . He said putting on his shirt and walking to the hallway outside of my hotel room. I groaned and laid on the bed hoping to get laid tonight. I heard the door open and I sat up. "What did she say" I asked. He looked pale and I was worried. "Patty" I asked hoping it was good news.
"We need to talk" he said and my heart dropped thinking of  all the possibilities. And then he told me....

Hey guys so obviously I couldn't let the break off the engagement but the dramas not over yet. Thank you for almost 300 views! Hope you guys liked this chapter
Word count- 1893