-6-

Author pov:
They got everyone in the car and they decided to surprise the kids and not tell them what the house looks like. "Here we are" Patrick said. They drove into a gated community and up to their drive way. "Woah that's a lot of garages" Sullivan said. He was into racing like Patrick. "Yeah Sul that's a 7 car garage, one space for Talula, 2 for Ellen, and 4 for me." He told him. The house was modern looking. Black wooden floors, a huge updated kitchen with marble countertops. A grand stair case, the living room was huge and had a 70x80 tv. They went up the grand stairs and showed them the master bedroom/bathroom first.
The master bedroom was huge with a big walking closet. The bedroom also had a flatscreen tv and a california king mattress. The bathroom and 2 sinks and a huge mirror. A shower and a jacuzzi that can also be used as a bath, and a toilet. They walked out the double doors and went to the second biggest room.
They walked into Talulas new room. It had a queen bed, a desk, flatscreen tv,a mini fridge, and walk in closet, she also had her own bath with a sink, toilet, and shower. They walked out into Darby and Sullivan room, they were connected. They had queen beds, desks with a monitor to play video games, and a flatscreen tv. That's was the third biggest room. Their rooms were connected buy a bathroom which had 2 sinks, shower and tub in one, and a tub. They went into Stellas room which was a little smaller than Darby and Sullivan's room. It had a twin bed, a huge doll house, a flatscreen tv, a walk-in closet and a bathroom with the same that Darby and Sullivan had. The house had 2 extra rooms. One for guess and one they are hoping for would be a baby. They went to the basement and it had a game room full of games and video games. Even a VR car set to practice driving. The basement also had a bar and a dance floor. They went into the backyard and saw a pool, swing set, and trampoline. "Mom I love it" Darby said. Ellen was shocked, he had never called her mom before. "I'm glad" she told him. "So are we living here now?" Stella asked, "yes we are, we move in tomorrow." Patrick said. "They went home and watched a movie, then went to bed

The next day
Ellen pov:
"GOOD MORNING" Patrick yelled. I grabbed the comforter and put it over my head. "Get up beautiful today is moving day and the day of your trial" he told me. "No I wanna stay in bed all day." I told him. "Do I have to carry you"he asked me. "Yes pwease" I said. He picked me up and I slung around him. My chest on his chest."I love you" I said. "I love you more." He said. We went downstairs and the movers where already taking stuff out of the house, he was still carrying me. "can you take me back up stairs to get dressed" I asked him.
He said yes and brought me back upstairs. I changed and then we drove to the hearing with Stella. It was a double hearing. One for custody battle, one for abuse. We got there and I saw him in cuffs. I held onto Patrick for dear life. "It's ok he can't hurt you, Stella and I will sit right behind you" he told me. "We are here for the Custody battle of Stella Luna Pompeo-Ivory" the judge said. "Ms.Pompeo please say why you think you should have full custody of Stella Luna Pompeo-Ivory. he asked me. "Your honor I should have full custody because her dad is violent and has a drinking problem. She has lived with only me for 3 months with out her father and she has improved and is much happier." I told the judge. "Mr ivory would you like to say why you should." The judge said "I should have custody because my daughter is living in a new environment and I want her with me and not Patrick." He said. I was annoyed, Patrick is a father figure to Stella more than he is and will ever be. "I grant full custody of Stella Luna Pompeo-Ivory to Ms. Ellen Kathleen Pompeo. I was so happy, I turned around and kissed Patrick than picked up Stella and hugged her. "We are not done here yet folks, we still have to decide whether or not Chris Ivory should go to jail for abuse. "Here is all the evidence" my lawyer said while handing the judge evidence of abuse. He looked it over and said "it is pretty obvious, Chris Ivory is guilty with 15 years in jail for abuse and attempted murder." I was so relieved after we walked out I jumped into Patrick's arms and kissed him. I then went and picked Stella up "wanna get ice cream" I asked her. "Yes please mommy and daddy let's go" she said reaching over for derek to for him to carry her.
"Did she just call you daddy" I whispered. "I think so, but I'm not complaining" he said kissing me. We got into the car and went to get ice cream for all the kids. We pulled up into the new house and saw the other kids. "Hey did you guys win"Talula asked, "yep we won both" Patrick said. We got Everyone into there rooms and went to bed. I sat on the bed
reading while Patrick came in "hi" I said in a cute voice "hi" she said coming over and hovering over my whole body. We started to kiss and his tongue begged for entrance which I granted. We made out and before I know it I was slammed against the wall and my legs were around his waist. I got off of him and said "I love you and I wanna do this, but I'm so tried I might fall asleep while your inside out me.I said yawning "oh come here" he said picking me up. he just carried me and walked around our room until  I fell asleep. He put me down on the bed and immediately spooned me. "Goodnight Ellie I love you more than you know" he said kissing my temple and falling asleep.

3 months later
Patrick pov:
I woke up with Ellen's body basically over mine, she was so cute when she was sleeping. "Good morning Ellie" I said kissing her cheek . "Good morning" she said. "So today how about you and I go on a date?" I asked her.  " oh I would love to" she said. We got out of bed and went downstairs. While Ellen made breakfast I put the kids to the side and asked them a question. "Hey guys before I do a crazy thing I want to make sure you guys are ok with this. "I'm asking Ellen to marry me tonight" they all were so happy "I'm glad dad, Darby and I already call her mom" Sullivan Said. "Yeah dad of course" Darby said. "Talula what about you" I asked. "Dad she's the best thing that's ever happened to you and I love her, she's the closest thing I have had to a mother in a long time so of course" she said. "Stella are you ok do to me marrying your mommy" I asked "of course daddy you love her" she said. We did a group hug and went back into the kitchen "where did you guys go" she asked. "We went into the living room i asked them something" I said "asked what" she said curious. "Nothing" I told her. We all ate as a family and did nothing the rest of the day. I left them and told her I had to go look for race cars. I went to the jewelry store and started looking for the perfect ring. After about 5 minutes I found it. I was 16k gold band with a huge diamond. And diamonds around the band "How much is it" I asked the cashier. " it's $13,000" she said. "I'll take it" I said. My Ellie was worth every penny.
I got home and saw her "hey hun see any good cars" she asked, "nope it was disappointing" I told her. Oh that ok she said kissing me. "Im going to go get ready for our date" she said smiling.Ok I'll be up in a minute" I said.
I glanced at the ring one more time and went upstairs. After I changed into my nicest outfit I saw her come down the stairs in a tight red dress, gold earrings and nude colored heels.  "Hey gorgeous" I said kissing her on the cheek. "Looking very dapper" she said. We got into the car and went to the surprise location.

Hey so new chapter. I hope you enjoyed it, I have plans I just have to take the time to write hahahaha.
Word count- 1531