-20-

VERY EXCITING CHAPTER

Christmas Day

Author pov:

Ellen and Patrick were laying in their bed peacefully when all of a sudden they heard their bedroom door open and revealed Sullivan, Darby, and Stella running to them. All of a sudden they were jumping on the bed "Mom dad get up" Sullivan yelled.

"Sul five more minutes please" Patrick pleaded

"No I wanna open presents" Darby said.

"Go get Tal up and then get us up" Ellen said

"ok fine lets go" Stella said as the boys followed her to Talulas room.

"Are you ready to tell them" Patrick asked Ellen

"Im so ready" Ellen replied cuddling into Patrick

After a few minutes all the kids came in

"lets go mom and dad" Stella yelled.

"We are coming" Patrick said getting out of bed as Ellen followed. They all went downstairs and as soon as the kids saw all of the presents they started yelling. Patrick went to go make coffee while Ellen started passing out the gifts to all the kids. In the end each kid had like 15 presents. Patrick came back with coffee for him and Ellen and the kids started opening all the gifts. After around 5 minutes of the kids opening gifts. they all got to the last one that Ellen saved for last.

"Dad and I are opening out gifts now and then you can open the last gift after ok?" she asked them

"Ok" they all replied.

Ellen gave Patrick his gifts and Patrick gave Ellen her gifts. Ellen opened her first gift and it revealed a beautiful diamond necklace with a matching diamond bracelet.

"Oh Patty its gorgeous" she said kissing him. Patrick then opened his gift that Ellen gave him. "El this is the best gift ever." he said. Ellen got him a new grill set.

"Open the next one" She said pointing to the little box. Patrick opened it and was in shock. "El you did not" he said amazed. "I did I know you wanted it I saw you looking at it" She said laughing. He grabbed the keys to his new car and ran outside and saw a 1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion in his driveway. he ran back inside and hugged her so tightly. "I love you so much el" he said and then he kissed her on the lips.

"can we open out first now" Darby asked very impatient.

"Yes you guys can open them but at the same time." Ellen said. Before she had a chance to finish her sentence. As soon was the kids opened it Talula got it right away and ran and hugged them. It took the other kids a second to read it then they got it. They all ran and hugged them.

"Is it true" Talula asked.

"Yep you guys are getting a new sibling soon" Patrick said. At this moment this was all he has ever wanted. The rest of the day went by pretty fast. they watched Christmas movies all day and Patrick helped put together most of the toys Stella and the boys got. The biggest thing all three of them got were cars. Stella got a pink Porsche and they boys got matching race cars except Sullivan was a green Porsche and Darby's was a blue Porsche. After Patrick and Stella made steak, green beans, and potatoes. They brought the food down and all sat down at the table.

"Stel this is delicious honey" Ellen said.

"Thanks" she replied

"When are you finding out the gender" Talula asked while taking a bite of her steak

"Tomorrow. Your dad and I are going alone and then we are going to surprise you guys." Ellen said.

" I have to back to work in a couple days too, since I took off winter break " Ellen said

they all finished eating in a comfortable silence and went to bed right after.

The next day

Ellen pov:

I woke up in Patricks embrace like I normally do except this time there was a pair of legs going into my back I turned around and so Stella sleeping in our bed. I decided there was no good way to get out except go over Patrick. I turned over and put one arm and each side of him. He looked so peaceful and cute but I couldn't help but laugh. I tried to hold it in and lucky for me I did. I got out of the room and went downstairs. Everyone was asleep so I decided to try and make breakfast. Im not that good of a cook but the one thing I can make are waffles. I started putting all the ingredients into the bowl when I heard foot steps coming down the stairs.

"Hey bud" I said as Darby came down the stairs. "want to help me make breakfast?" I asked him

"But mom you can't cook" he said.

"That is no true, I know how to make waffles and I make them the best" I said.

"Ok fine ill help you" he said coming over to me and helping me crack the eggs.

We had a fun time making the eggs when everyone else had came down. "Good morning" I said to all of them.

"Good morning mom" The kids said

"Good morning honey" Patrick came and kissed me.

we all ate breakfast and after we all got ready for the day we said goodbye to the kids and went to drive to the OB. After a short car ride there we finally made it. We went in holding hands and told the OB we were here. After waiting for what felt like hours we were finally called back. "Ellen Pompeo" the nurse said. We stood up and followed the nurse to our room. "The doctor will be here in a minute." The OB will be here shortly" The nurse said. "Thank you" Patrick and I said. Not soon after we heard a knock on our door and the OB came in. "Hey Ellen hey Patrick are we finding out the gender today?" she asked. "Yep we replied." I took my pants off and sat on the table. We go too listen to the baby heartbeat and Patrick squeezed my hand and I squeezed it back. "looks like you guys have a perfectly healthy baby girl." She said.

"Pat did you hear that?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah El I did" He replied.

"were having a little girl" He said in tears.

"Im so excited" I replied kissing him.

Whats up, new chapter and I wanted to let you guys know to go read my new book Dempeo: In college and in love. I will be focusing on that book for a little probably a week so expect an update in a couple days for this book. go ready now!!! Also ty guys for 6k reads thats insane!!!!

-G