-5-

*Mature content*
Author pov:
As they went to the surprise place Ellen was getting very impatient " just tell me already you know I hate surprises." She said annoyed. "I can't tell you that's the point of the surprise." Patrick replied. He blind folded her. As he got out of the car he helped her get out. He took her to a little restaurant right on the beach. It was perfect because it wasn't really packed. "Oh patty I love it" she squealed. She ran up and jumped into his arms kissing his lips passionately. After about 3 minutes he put her down and they walked inside. "Reservation for dempsey " Patrick said. "Right this way sir" the receptionist lead them to their table. "What are you going to get" The waiter asked Ellen. "Um I think im going to get the Fettuccine Alfredo" she told him. "I'll have the lasagna please" Patrick told him. "Great and any drinks?" The waiter asked, "yes a bottle of red wine please" Ellen asked. "Coming right up" you could tell the waiter had a crush on Ellen he was flirting with her and Patrick wasn't happy about that. He didn't like anyone but him flirting with Ellen. Ellen noticed that Patrick was upset and she took his hand "I only have eyes for you and you only" she said while kissing his lips. "I know I just don't like other people kissing you." He said returning the kiss she gave him. After they got their food they talked for hours about everything. Life, kids, acting, family. When they got the check and by the time they left the restaurant it was 9:30. They drove home and by the time they got there it was 10:00. They went inside and all the kids were asleep. "You wanna" Patrick asked "of course I do." She jumped into his arms as the made out. He carried her upstairs and slammed her against the wall taking her shirt off and kissing her stomach while she took off his pants after the completely undressed each other he brought her to their bed and started sucking in her nipples which were already hard. He massaged one while sucking on the other one. Then he switched. "Oh Patrick" Ellen moaned he moved down to her folds and licked. He put 1 finger inside and than 2 and then 3. It was now her turn. She flipped him over and kissed all over his chest and sucked on his neck. "Oh Ellen" he moaned. She teased him a bit by avoiding the one place he wanted. "Ellie please" he begged. She granted, she went to his ear and licked the one spot that he loved "ohhh" he moaned in pleasure. After she went down to his obvious aroused member and gently stroked it. Then she put it in her mouth while all his juices came out. She whispered in his ear "you taste wonderful" he then flipped so he was on top. Looking up at her and she nodded for approval. He put his member inside of her going in and out harder and harder. "Ohhhhh Patrick" she moaned " more" she begged. And so he did. After they climaxed it was 11:30 and they went to bed. "Goodnight paddy" she said putting her back to his stomach so he can spoon her. "Goodnight Ellie" she said putting his hand around her waist.

2 months later

Ellen's pov
I woke up and kissed patty on the cheek careful to not wake him up. She went to the computer and printed the surprise. The surprise was 6 tickets to Italy, she woke Patrick up by kissing him on the lips. "That's my favorite way to wake up" he said kissing me. "I have a surprise for youuuu" I told him "what is it" he asked. I quickly ran from him and he ran after me picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder "PUT ME DOWNNNN" I laughed while hitting him on the shoulder. He threw me on the couch and tickled me. "Now let me see the surprise" he said. I handed him the tickets and he froze. "No you didn't" he said in disbelief. Of course I did, it's the last 2 weeks of summer and I thought why not spend 5 days in Italy." I told him. "I love you" he said. "I love you more" I told him. " let's go wake them up and help them pack." I said. We walked up the stairs and surprised them. They were all so happy. Stella and I haven't actually moved in but I hope he asks me soon. But we would have to move to have room, plus it might be to soon and he would have to ask me. We got all packed and headed to the airport.

Patrick pov:
We pulled into the airport and i helped Stella get out of the car while Talula, Darby, and Sullivan got out themselves. "Are you guys ready for Italy" I asked them " yeah I'm so ready" Talula said. We got threw airport security and boarded first class. Ellen, Talula, and I sat in B 1,2,3. And Stella, Sullivan, and Darby sat in B 4,5,6. Right after we were about to take off Ellen got scared, "Patrick I wanna get off" she told me. "It's ok just hold me hand" I said. She squeezed my hand tightly, after we finished taking off she calmed down. For a while we talked and we watched "just go with it" about halfway through she fell asleep on my shoulder. I check on the kids and then fell asleep next to Ellen. "Attention all passengers we have landed in Italy." The flight attendant said. We walked out and were immediately greeted by paparazzi "Ellen, Patrick are you engaged" one said. "Ellen has Stella called Patrick dad?" We didn't answer any questions and got into the car. After we got into the hotel Ellen came over to me "no sex this trip you hear me" "what noooo" I said. " we will get caught if we do" she said "ok fine but there better be some when we get back" I told her. "Oh you bet your ass we are" she said. We went out for dinner as a family and I made a very big announcement. After we sat in a private area I got everyone's attention. "Everyone listen up" I yelled. "They all turned their head and listened to me "So I have and important question to ask you Ellen. Ellen, I love you, so do my kids and they love Stella and so do I, so Ellen will you please move in with us." I asked "oh Patrick of course we will. But your house is so packed. So we will have to move." I told him. "Then that's what we'll do." As soon as we get back we will look at houses and move." I told her. I kissed her and then the waitress came in "what can I get for you all to drink" she asked. "We get bottle of red, 3 kiddy cocktails or Shirley temples whatever you guys call them here. And then a Diet Coke." I said. "Coming right up!" She said in a cherry voice. "Wait, like we will be a family now?" Talula asked "yeah, we are" Ellen said. "Cool, so like can we call you mom?" Darby and Sullivan asked. "Well I don't want to put any pressure on you guys but if you want" Ellen said. "We would like to call you mom if that's ok because our actual mom hasn't seen us in 3 months and doesn't want to see us." Both of them said "I'm sorry about that and of course you can call me mom." Ellen said. "Daddyyy" Stella yelled running up to me and jumping into my arm."Hey Stel what do you want to get" I asked her "Mac and cheese please" she asked. "Of course you can and I said carrying her back to her seat. As I sat back down the waiter came back with our drinks and asked us what we wanted to eat. "Mac and cheese please" Stella said. "I'll have the spaghetti and meatballs" Darby said "can also have the spaghetti and meatballs" asked Sullivan. "And for you ma'am "I'll take a rigatoni" Talula told the waitress. We will both spilt the risotto and penne pasta please" Ellen said to the waitress. "Of course all of this is coming right up. She said and walked out. After the food came and we got the check Stella and Sullivan wanted ice cream so we got the ice cream. We came back from the hotel everyone got into their beds and Ellen and I said goodnight to all of them. After we went into our bedroom and searched for houses. And we found the perfect one.

Hey guys so this is may longest chapter so far. Hope you like it, I have a few ideas for the next couple chapters and having some characters bond and stuff like that. But yeah hope you enjoyed reading this also sorry for the really bad seggs scene. It's my first one I wrote so sorry it's bad
Word count- 1551