Extra Story: A Christmas Party

"Hmm, it goes here I guess... " Kiana muttered while she was busy hanging decorations at the tree in the middle of the living room. It took her about a few minutes before she stepped back and look at her work.

She puffed up her chest, proud of the work she has done. Right in time, she heard someone walking as he turned her head to see Glynne with a big box on his hands.

"Glynne! Look, look! It looks great, isn't?!" Kiana bragged as her eyes sparkles.

"Hm, yeah, it looks great... " However, Glynne doesn't seem to be interested as he only gave a half hearted reply. He proceed to put down the box on top of the table and rummage for something inside.

Kiana pouted as she didn't appreciate his reaction. She approached him from behind and hugged his back.

Glynne was surprised as he felt something soft hitting his back. He tried shaking her off but it seems like she won't easily let go of him.

"Kiana, I'm busy right now. Can you please let go?" Glynne asked but Kiana doesn't want to agree to his plee as he can feel her shake her head. He scratched his chin, a bit troubled at what he going to do with her.

Normally, he would ask for help from the others but looking around the room, there is only the two of them. It is to be expected, the two of them was tasked to stay back at the dorm to decorate for the party as the the others go out to buy some other supplies.

"Hey, we are alone right now..." Kiana muttered and embraced him tighter. "...you know, I've been feeling a bit lonely lately."

"Not right now Kiana," Glynne tries to reason with her. "We still have something to do."

And it seems to work as he felt her hug loosening up. She stepped back as Glynne let a sigh of relief. He turned around only be be surprised to be tackled to the ground.

"K-Kiana?" Glynne widened his eyes as he was flustered to see the girl on top of him.

"LIKE I SAID, I'm feeling lonely." Kiana repeated her words as she glares at him. Only then that the boy was reminded of her stubbornness.

Glynne scratched his head. It seems like he has no other choice. But well, it isn't like he didn't like it, he also wanted to pamper her from time to time. Although he was still reluctant, he spread his arms as his face was flustered red. "J-just this once."

Kiana's expression has brightened up and dive into Glynne's embraced. A smile spread on the boy's lips as he softly pats her head. He thought that she kind of resemble a cat.

@@@@@@@@

"We're back!" Himeko shouted and entered the dorms. Following her are Mei, Fu Hua, and Theresa. Each of them are carrying groceries on their hands.

"Ah, welcome back!" Kiana popped out of the living room as she greeted them.

"Did you behave well, Kiana?" Theresa greeted her niece. "Hope you didn't bother Glynne much."

"How rude!" Kiana pouted. "We properly divide the work between ourselves. And I would also like to add, we also did a great job!"

Kiana invited everyone inside. As soon as they entered the living room, all of them let out a amazed voice. The white haired girl can't help herself but crossed her arms while looking smug.

"Welcome back, everyone." Glynne greeted them from the kitchen. He walk towards them while wiping his hands as he intended to help with the groceries. As they put the shopping bags on the table, the four ladies sat down to have a little rest.

"Still, I didn't expect for you two to finished decorating on time." Theresa commented as she look around the room.

"Ehehe, I got some nice reward after all." Kiana replied with a sheepish smile. She quickly glance over Glynne who is working at the kitchen.