Chapter 7 - Trouble

"Ah, that was satisfying!" Rozaliya exclaimed while raising both of her hands. The door ring behind her as she look to see Glynne and her sister simultaneously walk outside.

"Phew, I didn't know such a great place exist here." The boy commented and look around the place. The shop is in an alleyway a few meters away from the main road. It wasn't hidden per say as a few people can still be seen roaming around. That said, it still would quite hard to discover this place without prior knowledge.

"Yeah, Roza and I stumbled upon this place by accident... not only does the food's amazing, the owner is kind too..." Liliya remarked as she tried to recall how they found the shop.

"Lili is right," Rozaliya chipped in and also reminisce about it. "I remember that time that we forgot to bring money and Auntie said that we could just pay another time."

"She also gave us free candies when were about to leave..." a drool could be seen coming out from Liliya's mouth. However she quickly realized it and wipe it off using her arm.

"Yeah, that's why I wanted to promote the place when we become idols!" Rozaliya exclaimed however her face soon warp into that of on confusion. "Sadly, when I told this to Auntie, she declined my offer."

"Well, some people wanted to maintain the current status quo and live in their own pace." Glynne tries to explain the owner's side of things. He can't help but empathize with her too since that is also his original intent before he got mix in with Kiana and the girls. "That said, on the other side of things, there are you two who wanted to become known and leave a mark."

"Even so, I still don't get it." Rozaliya complained while her sister is nodding her head in agreement. "Being famous proves that you are one of the best."

"That's why we need to keep in mind to become better..." Liliya added.

"Is that so," Glynne muttered and had a gentle smile etched on his face. Maybe the girls was right about trying to become better. There some things in life that would always make one regret and most of the time, that person would think that it could be avoided if only they had been a bit better. A sudden memory surfaces in his mind but he quickly shakes it off. "By the way, this just occurred to me. Where are you two currently staying at?"

After all, the Anti-Entropy hideout that that was located here at Soukai city was destroyed. Going by the process of elimination, Glynne has guessed that they are staying at an apartment or something. However it seems like he was wrong.

"Hmm, it's a bit hard to describe..." Rozaliya cupped her hand under her chin as she is racking her brain finding the appropriate words to say.

"The location is somewhat hidden and needed to do some technical thingies to get there..." Liliya interjected and gave a vague description about the place. However, that was enough for him to conclude that there is another secret base that was built.

Glynne fell silent and was deep in thought. He was pondering if he should report this to Theresa or not. After all, Anti-Entropy and Schicksal was two organizations that has been going at each other's throat. That said, it isn't like he is a part of either of the organization. Even if the latter is presenting itself as the side of humanity and the former being inhumane, he has a hard time trusting either of them, or any organizations in this matter. He just shrugged his shoulders and just let it be.

"Ugh..." Glynne was interrupted in his thoughts when he suddenly bumped into somebody. He looked to see who it was and noticed it was a huge burly man carrying some construction materials.

"You should watch out where you are walking, kiddo." The man said as Glynne bowed his head while apologizing. He didn't say anything else and just continue on his way. The boy followed the man with his eyes as he passed by him, he thought it was a bit strange since the construction site is in the beach area, not here at the shopping district. However, it quickly occurred to him that there is also that other event called Fireworks Festival.