Extra Story: Halloween at St. Freya

It is on the last week of October, the month known for spooky Halloween celebrations. Although, that is mostly the case in the west... Anyways, St. Freya Academy does not want to be left out of the celebration as such Theresa decided to cancel classes for today and throw a school wide costume party.

This became an opportunity for both the Sewing club and Drama club as they took this opportunity to rent out some costume so that they could earn some extra money. Of course, another reason is to help those who do not have time to procure some costumes or have a decent ability to create one. But well, that's the minority though... it all boils down to that extra cash.

In any case, Glynne was grateful for this type of service. He was never been really that good with sewing, mostly because he never really found it interesting or that because he lacks some fashion sense.

The selection varied quite a lot as the young man continue to browse the costumes. There are the typical selections of monsters such as vampires, witch, mummy, and zombie. If one want to be fancy, there is also some clothes that resemble olden western aristocratic clothes or that of the traditional eastern clothing.

That said, Glynne find it hard to find some costumes. This is due to the fact that most of the clothes here are for girls. There are few clothes that is either unisex or for male that he found a while ago but it simply does not catch his fancy.

"But at this rate, Kiana will complain if I take too long..." Glynne grumbled as he glance over the entrance to where the white haired girl is waiting for him.

It was at this moment when he noticed a particular costume on the corner of his eyes. He went and picked it up as a mischievous smile spread on his lips.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A few feet away from the entrance of the costume rental room, Kiana is fiddling with her phone while for Glynne. She was dressed in a cutesy maid uniform, complete with frills and big ribbon. But her costume is not simply just a maid. On the top of her head is what looks like a realistic cat ears and would twitched sometimes and a cat tail was attached to her back as it keeps on swaying. That is right, she is not simply just maid but the ultimate combination of a cat ears and maid, a Cat girl maid!

.... Kuhum, if you want further explanation on how the ears and tail works, please refer to the previous extra chapter.

Anyways, the constant twitching of her cat ears suggest of her irritation as she is growing impatient.

"Geez, what's taking him so long..?" Kiana complained as she checked her phone for the time. It was been almost a half an hour since Glynne entered the costume rental area. He said to her that it would only take him a few minutes but clearly he is way past that now.

"Sorry for the wait!"

"Finally, you've finis...." As Kiana was contemplating whether to go in or not, she heard his voice and turned around to complain to him. However, her voice trailed off as she did not expect the costume Glynne had picked.

His costume was a simple white blanket draped over him as two holes was cut in the middle for the eyes to see through. That is right, the costume Glynne pick was the simple ghost costume that is quite popular for some reason... might be mostly because it is quick and easy to make that even children could do it.

"W-what kind of costume is that?!" Kiana asked in a flustered manner.

"A ghost, what else it could be?" Glynne said while tilting his head.

"I know it's a ghost but why did you pick that? There's a lot of other costumes that look way better." Kiana protested as despite not being the one who is wearing the ghost costume, she felt her face heat up from embarrassment.