>>23<<

I should have stayed with Sawyer. Things were so much easier. Speaking of Sawyer, he should be getting here soon. Until then I sit on my bed reading an old book on potions. I found it in the room where mom and ma practice spells, make potions, and grow their herbs. I'm not sure why I picked it, normally I'm not that interested in potions. Just as I'm about to turn the page I hear the doorbell ring.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

Later that night in her room

I'm sitting on my bed as he wanders around my room. He sits down at my desk and runs a hand through his bleach blonde hair. He picks up the book of potion recipes. I need to think of a lie in case he opens it, but before I can he turns the chair to face me. It took a minute for me to understand what he said next. "Isn't that the book Ava May always has?"

"Can we not talk about her" I say back, not letting myself think about what it could mean if that was the same book. "What do you want to talk about then?" He asks as he crawls into the bed next to me.

I know what I did next probably wasn't the right thing, but I needed a distraction. "I'd rather we not talk" I reply with a smirk forming on my face. Before he can say anything I plant my lips on his. At first he is hesitant and pulls back a little, he whispers "are you sure?" I just nod. He grabs my waist and goes back in.

His lips are so soft, and his kisses so sweet. His hands trail along my body leaving what feels like trails of fire on my skin. His lips travel to my jaw and his hands stop at my waist. He kisses right above my collarbone sucking a little. This is definitely a sweet spot for me. The sound that comes out of my mouth sounds somewhat like a purr, and this causes him to stop and look at me.

"Awww, did you just purr?" he asks "n-no" I mumble back turning even redder. " I think you did kitten" he growls back, a smirk forming on his face. Instead of answering I just squeal a little and bury my head in his chest. "Kitten? What's wrong?" he says, "n-nothing" I mumble. "Did you like me calling you kitten?" he asked. "M- maybe sir" I reply keeping my head buried in his chest, not wanting him to see how red I was.