>>17<<

Saf's POV

Before I could stop them the tears started rolling down my cheeks, and I run to the bathroom. I'm standing at the sink when I hear the door open. I turn around to see who it is and to my surprise it's Ava May.

"Are you ok?" she asks with a kindness in her eyes I haven't seen before from her. I can't form the words to explain how not ok I am so I just shake my head. "W- why did you p-punch him?" I ask in between sobs. "He has no right to say something like that , there was no way I was letting him get away with it" she replies, taking a step closer. I stumble backwards "I- I'm not going to hurt you Saf" she says after watching me shy away from her. "I- I'm sorry it's just seeing you get violent like that brought up some bad memories" I mumble.

We stand there in silence for a couple minutes, and I calm down a little. "Oh, is that why you're crying I- I thought it was what he said I- I'm sorry" she blurts out. "No no, well I don't know, both I guess I just got really overwhelmed" I reply and I decide to step closer to her. Were only arms length away now and she slowly reaches out to me. She puts her arms around my waist and I bring my up to her neck. I collapse into her and we sit down on the bathroom floor. I just sit there in her lap and sob a little more.Next thing I know she's crying too.

"Come spend the night tonight" I blurt out "you can meet my moms and we can talk more". "Sounds like fun, what time?" she says and I can see a smile forming on her face.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

I hear the doorbell ring and I run downstairs. I open the door and there she is, she looks absolutely breathtaking. She has on a button down and nice pants. I invite her in and hug her. She kisses me quickly on the forehead. Then I lead her into the kitchen where mom and ma are.

"Mom, ma meet Ava May my uh-" I begin to say, and I guess Ava can tell I'm struggling with what word to use because she cuts in. "Girlfriend" she blurts out. "Oh, well it's very nice to meet you Ava May, just call me Miss Delavuex" says ma. "Yes, very nice indeed, call me Miss Redfern" adds mom. This is going good already.

After lots of eating and talking everyone retreats to their rooms. "So are your mom's not married?" Ava asks me. "Oh um yeah, I don't understand it much they aren't dating or married, it's a little complicated" I respond. Normally I just ignore this topic, it never really concerned me much. "That's cool I guess" she says, "Will you come cuddle with me?" adds the beautiful girl laying in my bed. How did I get this lucky? "Maybe we should get changed first incase we fall asleep" I answer. "Good Idea" she response "Ok well you can change in here and I'll go change in the bath-" I say but being cut off by the sight I see when I turn around to face her. The beautiful Ava May Green, naked in my room. "Oh my" I whisper.

AHHHHHH hopefully you enjoy this chapter I probably won't write much smut but just know it happens ok.

Also thank you for reminding me what the word breath taking meant you know who you are

Ava Mays outfit ( I'm in love with it, it gives me Draco vibes with the all black)