>>16<<

Ava May's POV

God that woman is so distracting. Ever since that night in her room I can get her out of my head. It doesn't help that I have almost every class with her. Plus we spend lunch together. Basically I spend my whole day with her, but I'm not mad.

"How'd you sleep last night?" I ask her standing behind her at her locker. She jumps a little and then turns around to face me "y- yes I did, I was uh surprised when you weren't there this morning" she mumbles. "Awww were you hoping it would happen again, or did you just miss laying in my arms?" I say, smirking at her. "No........ Maybe" she response, her face is bright red. "Well maybe I'll see you tonight" I say then I kiss her on the cheek and walk away.

Tuckers POV

Did I just see what I think I saw. Did Ava May just kiss my best friend on the cheek. Why were they even talking, is she the reason Saf told us she's been questioning how she feels about girls. God did she do this to her, I swear I will destroy her if she's the reason I don't recognize my best friend anymore.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

I sit down at our normal table but somethings off. Holy shit Ava May is sitting right next to her, they're talking. They're fucking laughing. Sawyer got kicked out of his normal spot. Then I hear my name.

"Tucker, you seem mad, are you ok?" says Saf. "No I'm not ok, you're really changing where we sit over your fucking phase" I reply. "The fuck did you just say" I hear Ava May yell and then she lunges towards me. Then everything goes black.