>>24<<

Sorry in advance Maddie

When I wake up I expect to feel the warmth from Sawyer's body next to me, but its not there. Sitting up I glance around the room and he is nowhere to be found. Instead of getting up to look for him I lay my head back on the pillow and close my eyes.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

Before I can drift asleep I'm interrupted by the sound of my door opening. When I open my eyes there he is, in nothing but a towel. His beautiful blond hair dripping wet. The water droplets on his pale skin sparkling in the sunlight coming through the window. He may not have rock hard abs or huge muscles but he still looks good. I take it back, he looks amazing.

"Like what you see kitten?" he says, "huh, uh oh um...." I respond embarrassed that I let myself stare for so long. I'm now sitting on the edge of the bed and he makes his way towards me. He grabs my chin and forces me to make eye contact with him. "When I ask you a question you answer it kitten, don't make me ask twice you won't like the consequences" He says staring me down. "Yes sir, I like what I see" I respond turning red.

He chuckles and lets go. I watch as he makes his way across the room to his bag of clothes. He grabs out a handful of clothes and turns to face me. "Are you going to leave? Or would you rather watch me get dressed?" He says. "C- can I really watch sir?" I reply trying to not sound so hopeful. "As long as I can watch you kitten" he replies, getting ready to remove his towel.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

He sits down on my bed fully dressed and he watched as I set my hair brush down and walk over to my closet. I pull out a bra and underwear along with a grey, black and whit plaid skirt. To go with it I grab a black long sleeve shirt, black over the knee boots, and a black belt.

I turned to Sawyer to show him what I picked. "Cute, but no underwear today" he says. I don't say anything back, I just put it back away and start to get undressed. I slip off the shorts I slept in along with my underwear and Sawyers gaze immediately drops to down there. I step into my skirt and then put on my belt and boots. Then I take my top off.

"God you look perfect just like that kitten!" he says, his eyes scanning up and down my body. "Well sir sorry but I can't go all day without a shirt or bra" I say getting dressed the rest of the way. "You would if I told you to" he replies sternly, getting up and walking towards me.

"What a shame we just put all these clothes on" he whispers in my ear, moving his hand up my skirt. I let out a little whimper and he removes his hand. "Oh well, let's go get some coffee," he says.

 ahhhh um wtf did I just write uhhhh anyways here's her outfit today.