>>15<<

When I wake up the next morning she's gone. Was it all a dream? I decide I don't want to worry about it and I get dressed. Since it's getting colder I can't wear skirts like I used to so I put on a loose fitting pair of jeans with a white long sleeve button up. Then I put a cream colored sweater vest over it. I put my hair into a messy bun and sit down in the chair at my desk to put my shoes on. That's when I see it, a note on my desk.

Good to know it wasn't a dream, but what does this all mean?

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

By lunch I had worked up the courage to talk to Sawyer. "Hey can we talk in private?" I ask him "sure" he says and he follows me outside. Once outside I explain to him how I've been feeling. I decided to leave out the kissing with Ava May though. He is surprisingly understanding and tells me he is ok with just being friends for now until I get everything figured out.

We go back to our normal lunch spot and I tell the rest of our friends. Everyone is pretty accepting, except Tucker. He seems a little freaked out and remains mainly quiet and when he does speak it's nothing I want to hear right now. God am I so ready to go home.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

When I get home I go straight to my room not wanting to have to talk to mom and ma yet. I get started on my homework and put today's events out of mind.

My phone buzzes and I put my pencil down and pick it up. It's a message from Ava May and I feel my face get warm. It says "I'm proud of what you did today, if you need to talk I'm here, feel free to text or call me anytime, can't wait till next time :)".

AHHHHHHHHHHH I- 

Here is Saf's outfit today in case anyones confused. 

And her hair style today